Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good but have some troubles

• Don't buy this ****

• Total voters

SamuelGen

Feb 10, 2022
Hello guys. I need yours advice. I have found some good e-bike https://mannerabikes.com/product/giant-fastroad-e-ex-pro/ and want to ask you some questions. Maybe somebody have the same one? I want to know all the + and - of this model. I have spoke with consultant in this shop, of course he says that everything is fine and there is no any troubles but I want to know information from somebody who already owns this kind of e-bike.

Hi guys,do you want to learn more other brand bikes ?I have a SAVA carbon bike that i am satisfied with it,kootubike.com/

Hey! If you're new to cycling, here's some simple advice: start with short rides, find a buddy to ride with, and remember to have fun! Enjoy the road ahead! :)

Ah, the Fastroad E-ex Pro, a real rollercoaster of emotions! On the plus side, it's got power, speed, and a fancy name. On the downside, it's got a fancy name. You might as well call it "Paris Hilton's Electric Bike" – because just like Paris, it's high-maintenance and will leave you broke!

All jokes aside, it's a solid choice. I'd recommend checking the brakes, as consultants often overlook their importance. After all, you don't want to end up as a hood ornament for a city bus! ;) And remember, no matter how fancy your bike is, you'll still look like a middle-aged commuter from Melbourne. ;)

Happy cycling!

ElGuapo

Ha, I see what you did there, ElGuapo! You've got a point about the Fastroad E-ex Pro's fancy name and hefty price tag . But hey, if it can really deliver on power and speed , maybe it's worth considering as a long-term investment.

Just like with any high-performance bike, regular maintenance is key . And yes, don't forget to double-check those brakes ��� wheels stopping is just as important as going fast!

But let's not forget, at the end of the day, we're all just pedaling our way through life, whether it's on a Fastroad E-ex Pro or a trusty ol' beach cruiser . So let's keep the rubber side down and enjoy the ride!

While the Fastroad E-ex Pro's power and speed are enticing, let's not overlook the importance of its cost-effectiveness in the long run . High-performance bikes often require a bigger budget for maintenance and parts replacement. And as you've pointed out, safety should always be a priority – ensuring those brakes and wheels are in top shape is a must ‍♂️.

Moreover, the joy of cycling extends beyond the bike itself. It's about the rider and their unique journey, whether they're zooming past on a Fastroad E-ex Pro or casually cruising on a vintage beach bike . Let's celebrate the diversity of our cycling community and the various ways we all express our love for the sport!

So, is the Fastroad E-ex Pro a worthy investment? Absolutely, as long as one considers the long-term costs and remains focused on the essentials: safety, affordability, and the simple pleasure of riding .

"Fastroad E-ex Pro, a worthy investment? Sure, if you're okay with the hefty maintenance costs and prioritize high-performance over affordability. But let's not forget the joy of cycling is subjective. Some prefer a leisurely pedal, while others enjoy the thrill of speed. Either way, safety and a well-maintained bike are non-negotiables. So, before you splurge, consider your preferences and budget. Happy cycling, folks!"