need info on TA

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Luca Magnoni, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Luca Magnoni

    Luca Magnoni Guest

    I live in Italy, is there anyone who can give me a link or a phone number for the TA factory
    in France?

    I don't know of one single shop in my area who sells their products, and a google search doesn't
    give me any results except for American companies who sell TA online. Geee... I should be in better
    position here than in the States, and yet... Thanks in advance. Luca

    Tags:

  2. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    http://www.specialites-ta.com/

    "Luca Magnoni" <l u c a . m a g n o n i @ t i n . i t> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I live in Italy, is there anyone who can give me a link or a phone number for the TA factory
    > in France?
    >
    > I don't know of one single shop in my area who sells their products, and a google search doesn't
    > give me any results except for American companies
    who
    > sell TA online. Geee... I should be in better position here than in the States, and yet... Thanks
    > in advance. Luca

  3. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Luca Magnoni" <l u c a . m a g n o n i @ t i n . i t> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I live in Italy, is there anyone who can give me a link or a phone number for the TA factory
    > in France?
    >
    > I don't know of one single shop in my area who sells their products, and a google search doesn't
    > give me any results except for American companies
    who
    > sell TA online. Geee... I should be in better position here than in the States, and yet...

    Sure -

    Specialites T.A. 25, Rue de la Gaite 92140 Petit Clamart
    630.82.42

  4. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Luca Magnoni wrote:
    > I live in Italy, is there anyone who can give me a link or a phone number for the TA factory
    > in France?
    >
    > I don't know of one single shop in my area who sells their products, and a google search doesn't
    > give me any results except for American companies who sell TA online. Geee... I should be in
    > better position here than in the States, and yet...

    Several companies in Europe stock some TA stuff, eg: http://www.settlecycles.co.uk/shop (UK) -
    chainrings (low prices) http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm (UK) - cranks, chainrings, bb's
    http://www.xxcycle.com (France) - cranks, chainrings, bb's http://www.zonabici.com/ (Italy) - can't
    see any TA on webiste but might be worth asking them.

    ~PB

  5. Waal

    Waal Guest

    "Ronald" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.specialites-ta.com/

    Out of order

    Specialites TA 25, rue de la Gaîté BP17 92144 Clamart Cedex

    e-mail [email protected]

    Michael

    > "Luca Magnoni" <l u c a . m a g n o n i @ t i n . i t> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I live in Italy, is there anyone who can give me a link or a phone
    number
    > > for the TA factory in France?
    > >
    > > I don't know of one single shop in my area who sells their products, and
    > > google search doesn't give me any results except for American companies
    > who
    > > sell TA online. Geee... I should be in better position here than in the States, and
    yet...
    > > Thanks in advance. Luca

  6. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    > Out of order

    Forgot to check...hopefully they're redesigning it, it was a crappy site, French only.

    "Waal" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Ronald" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.specialites-ta.com/
    >
    > Out of order
    >
    > Specialites TA 25, rue de la Gaîté BP17 92144 Clamart Cedex
    >
    > e-mail [email protected]
    >

    > Michael
    >
    > > "Luca Magnoni" <l u c a . m a g n o n i @ t i n . i t> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I live in Italy, is there anyone who can give me a link or a phone
    > number
    > > > for the TA factory in France?
    > > >
    > > > I don't know of one single shop in my area who sells their products,
    and
    > > > google search doesn't give me any results except for American
    companies
    > > who
    > > > sell TA online. Geee... I should be in better position here than in the States, and
    > yet...
    > > > Thanks in advance. Luca

  7. Luca Magnoni

    Luca Magnoni Guest

    "Pete Biggs" <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]...
    > Luca Magnoni wrote:
    > > I live in Italy, is there anyone who can give me a link or a phone number for the TA factory in
    > > France?
    > >
    > > I don't know of one single shop in my area who sells their products, and a google search doesn't
    > > give me any results except for American companies who sell TA online. Geee... I should be in
    > > better position here than in the States, and yet...
    >
    > Several companies in Europe stock some TA stuff, eg: http://www.settlecycles.co.uk/shop (UK) -
    > chainrings (low prices) http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm (UK) - cranks, chainrings, bb's
    > http://www.xxcycle.com (France) - cranks, chainrings, bb's http://www.zonabici.com/ (Italy) -
    > can't see any TA on webiste but might be worth asking them.
    >
    > ~PB

    Thank you all... I just wanted to mention though that zonabici sells almost 95% of their propducts
    to the States and is too expensive for Italy. Ciao Luca