Need new SKS track pump head

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mal, May 3, 2003.

  1. Mal

    Mal Guest

    Actually, I need the rubber insert and brass cap that retains it. Will take anything that I can
    attach to the end of my pump's hose . . . pointers please?

    TIA

    Mal

    Tags:

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Mal wrote:
    > Actually, I need the rubber insert and brass cap that retains it. Will take anything that I can
    > attach to the end of my pump's hose . .
    > . pointers please?

    http://www.sdeals.com/system/index.html - "We can supply all [SKS, Silca, Giyo] spares, if
    they exist!"

    ~PB

  3. For this type of thing, there is a great price list/catalogue of bits and bobs packed with good
    advice from 'Hard To Find'.

    The last one I have is for 2001 and states 'send 54p in stamps on an A5 envelope for an update'.
    "Hard to Find" (Francis Thurmer, Unit 20 Kemps Farm, Chapel Road, Ford, Aylesbury, Bucks HP17
    8XG). Tel: 01296 747377 1300-1600 Tues/Thu/Sat or mobile 07850 740591 - Francis is a mobile
    cycle mechanic.

    I'm fairly sure he'll have this type of thing.

    Paul