Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Need part for Rockwerks SPD pedal

Started by Mike Warner · · Last activity · 2 posts · 875 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
20 May 2003
Last activity
21 May 2003
Original author
Mike Warner
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
875
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Two days ago I noticed that the outside cap on my right Rockwerks SPD pedal had apparently loosened
    up and spun off. The cap is not absolutely critical, but it does limit lateral freeplay on the
    spindle. I was hoping that I could contact Rockwerks and have them sell me a cap but a search on
    Rockwerks in Google doesn't turn up a home page.

    Do you know the homepage? Have a tip about how I could get a replacement part?

    Thanx.

    mc
    --
    Replace "[censored]" with "warnerm" in my email addr

  2. Look's like its a Ritchey Logic clone. Maybe a Ritchey cap will fit?

    epinions.combike Pedals All Pro Mountain Pedal

    Torben

    "Mike Warner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:Uyyya.659351$OV.618290@rwcrnsc54...

    Quoted message said:

    Two days ago I noticed that the outside cap on my right Rockwerks SPD


    pedal

    Quoted message said:

    had apparently loosened up and spun off. The cap is not absolutely critical, but it does limit
    lateral freeplay on the spindle. I was hoping that I could contact Rockwerks and have them sell me
    a cap but a search on Rockwerks in Google doesn't turn up a home page.

    Do you know the homepage? Have a tip about how I could get a replacement part?

    Thanx.

    mc
    --
    Replace "[censored]" with "warnerm" in my email addr

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.