Need part for Rockwerks SPD pedal

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mike Warner, May 20, 2003.

  1. Mike Warner

    Mike Warner Guest

    Two days ago I noticed that the outside cap on my right Rockwerks SPD pedal had apparently loosened
    up and spun off. The cap is not absolutely critical, but it does limit lateral freeplay on the
    spindle. I was hoping that I could contact Rockwerks and have them sell me a cap but a search on
    Rockwerks in Google doesn't turn up a home page.

    Do you know the homepage? Have a tip about how I could get a replacement part?

    Thanx.

    mc
    --
    Replace "crap" with "warnerm" in my email addr

    Tags:

  2. Look's like its a Ritchey Logic clone. Maybe a Ritchey cap will fit?

    http://www.epinions.com/bike-Pedals-All-Pro_Mountain_Pedal

    Torben