need recommendation on cooking classes in Los Angeles area

Hamncheese

Guest
I'm looking to get someone a series of cooking classes as a gift. This is in the Los Angeles
(specifically San Fernando Valley) area.

I'm looking for a course that's just for fun, not for a professional or anything. I'd like it to be
some kind of series of classes (i.e. more than one). Can anyone recommend a good one?

HamNCheese wrote:
> I'm looking to get someone a series of cooking classes as a gift. This is in the Los Angeles
> (specifically San Fernando Valley) area.
>
> I'm looking for a course that's just for fun, not for a professional or anything. I'd like it to
> be some kind of series of classes (i.e. more than one). Can anyone recommend a good one?

I think the best is williams-sonoma: they have classes in Sherman Oaks call (818) 906-2787 and now
also in Calabasas. They have small classes, 10 to 14 people, you sit around the kitchen top very
close to the action, and they serve you a full meal, not just tastings. I teach cooking classes
there and we are having great success.

Ciao,

Anna Maria

http://www.annamariavolpi.com/page28.html