Need Repair Shop

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Lesli, Jun 15, 2003.

  1. Lesli

    Lesli Guest

    Am looking for a Chicagoland repair shop -- some place kind and gentle to newbie riders. :) Prefer a
    shop in the 'burbs, but will consider some distance if the shop is highly recommended.

    Thanks, L

    Tags:

  2. Larry Schudt

    Larry Schudt Guest

    On 15 Jun 2003 20:10:57 -0700, [email protected] (Lesli) wrote:

    >Am looking for a Chicagoland repair shop -- some place kind and gentle to newbie riders. :) Prefer
    >a shop in the 'burbs, but will consider some distance if the shop is highly recommended.
    >
    >Thanks, L

    Chicagoland is BIG. Can you be more specific about where?

    larry
    --
    To reply by e-mail, be polite. Rudeness will get you nowhere.

  3. Lesli wrote:

    > Am looking for a Chicagoland repair shop -- some place kind and gentle to newbie riders. :) Prefer
    > a shop in the 'burbs, but will consider some distance if the shop is highly recommended.
    >
    > Thanks, L

    Perhaps if you put your location in the subject area, this would help.

  4. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
    (Lesli) wrote:

    > Am looking for a Chicagoland repair shop -- some place kind and gentle to newbie riders. :) Prefer
    > a shop in the 'burbs, but will consider some distance if the shop is highly recommended.

    Lesli: If you're north (like in Evanston-ish) I would recommend Johnny Sprockets on Bryn Mawr just
    west of Sheridan. I bought my bike from their other location, but prefer their north location for
    repairs. They are reasonable and knowledgable. Hope that helps.