need route from Phoenix to Albuquerque

Belda

Guest
Hi everyone! I'm planning a trip in late August through the following
cities:

San Diego, CA
Phoenix, AZ
Albuquerque, NM
Santa Fe, NM
Bentonville, AR
Atlanta, GA
Raleigh, NC
Alexandria, VA
Charlottesville, VA
Washington, D.C.
Baltimore, MD
Philadelphia, PA
Marlton, NJ
New Brunswick, NJ
Madison, NJ
Millburn, NJ

I would appreciate it if you would be able to provide information on
the best routes to take between any of these points, but right now I'm
concentrating on the leg between Phoenix and Albuquerque. Any help
would be appreciated! Thanks!

--Belda

On 8 Jul 2004 07:27:17 -0700, [email protected] (Belda) wrote:

>Hi everyone! I'm planning a trip in late August through the following
>cities:
>
>San Diego, CA
>Phoenix, AZ
>Albuquerque, NM

Don't miss US 60 between Show Low, Arizona and Socorro, New Mexico.
You'll love it!

Martha Retallick
Tucson, Arizona, USA

Bicycling postcards, notecards, coffee mugs,
lunchboxes, tile boxes and more!
http://www.CafeShops.com/Postcarder

[email protected] (Belda) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> I would appreciate it if you would be able to provide information on
> the best routes to take between any of these points, but right now I'm
> concentrating on the leg between Phoenix and Albuquerque. Any help
> would be appreciated! Thanks!
>
> --Belda

Salt River Canyon, White Mountains-Pie Town/Quemada-Socorro and then
straight up the Interstate.

Never did it myself but went to Baja instead that year. This had been
referred to as an exceptional route in a Car&Driver in the early
eighties and was on my agenda thereafter.