need route from Phoenix to Albuquerque

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by Belda, Jul 8, 2004.

  1. Belda

    Belda Guest

    Hi everyone! I'm planning a trip in late August through the following
    cities:

    San Diego, CA
    Phoenix, AZ
    Albuquerque, NM
    Santa Fe, NM
    Bentonville, AR
    Atlanta, GA
    Raleigh, NC
    Alexandria, VA
    Charlottesville, VA
    Washington, D.C.
    Baltimore, MD
    Philadelphia, PA
    Marlton, NJ
    New Brunswick, NJ
    Madison, NJ
    Millburn, NJ

    I would appreciate it if you would be able to provide information on
    the best routes to take between any of these points, but right now I'm
    concentrating on the leg between Phoenix and Albuquerque. Any help
    would be appreciated! Thanks!

    --Belda

    Tags:

  2. On 8 Jul 2004 07:27:17 -0700, [email protected] (Belda) wrote:

    >Hi everyone! I'm planning a trip in late August through the following
    >cities:
    >
    >San Diego, CA
    >Phoenix, AZ
    >Albuquerque, NM

    Don't miss US 60 between Show Low, Arizona and Socorro, New Mexico.
    You'll love it!

    Martha Retallick
    Tucson, Arizona, USA

    Bicycling postcards, notecards, coffee mugs,
    lunchboxes, tile boxes and more!
    http://www.CafeShops.com/Postcarder

  3. logarto

    logarto Guest

    [email protected] (Belda) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > I would appreciate it if you would be able to provide information on
    > the best routes to take between any of these points, but right now I'm
    > concentrating on the leg between Phoenix and Albuquerque. Any help
    > would be appreciated! Thanks!
    >
    > --Belda

    Salt River Canyon, White Mountains-Pie Town/Quemada-Socorro and then
    straight up the Interstate.

    Never did it myself but went to Baja instead that year. This had been
    referred to as an exceptional route in a Car&Driver in the early
    eighties and was on my agenda thereafter.