Need shock pump recommendation...

Floyd Sense

Guest
Of the current crop of shock pumps, which ones do you like? I'm particularly concerned with not
losing much air from the shock when disconnecting the pump. I understand that some are much better
than others in this regard.

FS in Angier, NC

"Floyd Sense" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Of the current crop of shock pumps, which ones do you like? I'm particularly concerned with not
> losing much air from the shock when disconnecting the pump. I understand that some are much
> better than
others
> in this regard.
>
> FS in Angier, NC

Very high quality pump. Valve release is leak proof. I bought this pump last year and I am very
pleased. Can't beat 24.98 at pricepoint.

http://www.pricepoint.com/product1631.html

Many thanks.