Need shock pump recommendation...

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Floyd Sense, Jun 18, 2003.

  1. Floyd Sense

    Floyd Sense Guest

    Of the current crop of shock pumps, which ones do you like? I'm particularly concerned with not
    losing much air from the shock when disconnecting the pump. I understand that some are much better
    than others in this regard.

    FS in Angier, NC

    Tags:

  2. "Floyd Sense" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Of the current crop of shock pumps, which ones do you like? I'm particularly concerned with not
    > losing much air from the shock when disconnecting the pump. I understand that some are much
    > better than
    others
    > in this regard.
    >
    > FS in Angier, NC

    Very high quality pump. Valve release is leak proof. I bought this pump last year and I am very
    pleased. Can't beat 24.98 at pricepoint.

    http://www.pricepoint.com/product1631.html

  3. Floyd Sense

    Floyd Sense Guest

    Many thanks.