Need someone to train with - Engadine NSW

ness

Apr 25, 2002
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone who isnt a bloody olympic level rider (like just about everyone else around here..!) would want to train with me most mornings? I will be doing around 50km a day or so, at this stage most mornings during the week and a lsr on sundays as my initial training. I guess I will go on the princes hwy - Im at engadine - maybe ride to the big roundabout where you go to helensburg and back or something like that, so if anyone goes along my way pretty early in the mornings, let me know, as I dont really want to go alone!!<br /><br />[email protected]<br /><br />ness

ness, I can almost assure you that if you where a South African female, you'd have 20 replies by now. We love training with our lady counterparts over here.

:)<br /><br />I must smell or something...! Doesnt anyone need a training buddy :-( was my mug shot that bad??!!! lol

If I lived in Engadine, you'd have a training buddy for sure ;D

[quote author=ness link=board=7;threadid=2556;start=0#22026 date=1036055988]<br />:)<br />I must smell or something...! Doesnt anyone need a training buddy :-( was my mug shot that bad??!!! lol<br />[/quote]<br /><br />NO....you just live in the wrong state......<br /><br />Although i recall us having a few members from sydney<br />

Hey Ness, <br /><br />I'd ride with you any day of the week. Pity is the warm up and cool down rides for me would be about 60 000km and I wouldn't make it to work on time. ;D ;D<br /><br />You could always come to SA. I've worn out my last training partner and my current training partner works too hard at work.

hehehe hmm, think i will stay in sydney, but I'm sure I will find someone..i live on the highway, maybe I will just put a big sign on the balcony "need a training partner for cycling" !!!

Hey ness<br /><br />Engadine is a fair way from my place but if you are interested we can try and sort something out perhaps for a long ride on the weekend occasionally.<br /><br />email me at [email protected] if you are interested