Need source for 2006 Eurus silver front spoke

Michigan John

Guest
Can anybody help me find out where to buy spokes for my 2006 Campy Eurus
silver front wheel?

John

On Aug 9, 1:01 pm, "Michigan John" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Can anybody help me find out where to buy spokes for my 2006 Campy Eurus
> silver front wheel?
>
> John

Have your bike shop call Campagnolo, USA.

Michigan John wrote:
> Can anybody help me find out where to buy spokes for my 2006 Campy Eurus
> silver front wheel?
>
> John

John,
Try this:
CAMPAGNOLO USA INC. 2105-L Camino Vida Roble • Carlsbad CA 92009 •
U.S.A.. Phone: +1-760-9310106 • Fax: +1-760-9310991. SERVICE AND TECHNICAL

I looked around on the Campagnolo Web site, and learned that you need
Ultra AREO Aluminum spokes, but I didn't exactly see how you go about
getting them.

Do you have a local shop that is a "Campagnolo Pro-Shop"? They should
be able to help you out.

By the way, I was riding today with a fellow who uses Eurus wheels on an
otherwise Shimano-equipped Time bike. I was sort of kidding him about
mixing parts from the different mfgr's.