Need suggestions

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Birdie, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. Birdie

    Birdie Guest

    I am looking for suggestions on a Vitamin/Mineral Regimine for fighting/preventing cancer recurrance
    and for boosting the immune system.

    I have been researching all morning and afternoon and all I have come up with is solicitations for
    "MIRACLE PILLS", I see what looks like a study or some information and then when I click on the
    link, I am taken to an online store or ad for some product that misleads people. I am sure than many
    of you have had this happen and know the Frustration.

    So far I know that Selenium, Vit E and Vit C are essential. But what about things like Fish Oil or
    Green Tea capsules or even fiber?

    Does anyine have a regimine that they follow and could recommend?

    Many Thanks. Feel free to E-mail me as well. WFBE Flint MI FIRED Tony "Magoo" Mirusso for
    having cancer! Leave an E-Message or voice mail for Bruce Johnston @
    http://www.b95.fm/contactus.asp or Call (810) 720-9510 Ext: *825 Tell WFBE to give Magoo his
    severance! CANCER IS A DISEASE, NOT A CRIME

    Tags:

  2. Natalie

    Natalie Guest

    "Birdie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am looking for suggestions on a Vitamin/Mineral Regimine for fighting/preventing cancer
    > recurrance and for boosting the immune system.
    >
    > I have been researching all morning and afternoon and all I have come up
    with
    > is solicitations for "MIRACLE PILLS", I see what looks like a study or
    some
    > information and then when I click on the link, I am taken to an online
    store or
    > ad for some product that misleads people. I am sure than many of you have
    had
    > this happen and know the Frustration.
    >
    > So far I know that Selenium, Vit E and Vit C are essential. But what about things like Fish Oil or
    > Green Tea capsules or even fiber?
    >

    > Does anyine have a regimine that they follow and could recommend?

    In addition to taking Vitamins A, C and E and drinking green tea, I follow Edgar Cayce's general
    dietary guidelines for cancer. For those with cancer, he suggests eating like a rabbit - no meats,
    mostly raw vegetables. For prevention, he recommends the same except fish and fowl are allowed. He
    particularly advises against red meats (beef and pork). I am following this regimen, in addition to
    taking prescribed medication, hoping to avoid a recurrence of breast cancer. I was amazed that none
    of my doctors addressed the question of diet after my operation since I believe it to be the
    essential cause of my cancer. I think you are wise to consider your diet in this regard.

    Natalie

  3. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Hi Try googling freeze dried proteolytic enzymes. Dr Gonzalez or read Ralph Moss's book Antioxidants
    Against Cancer. Anth

    "Birdie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m07.aol.com...
    > I am looking for suggestions on a Vitamin/Mineral Regimine for fighting/preventing cancer
    > recurrance and for boosting the immune system.
    >
    > I have been researching all morning and afternoon and all I have come up
    with
    > is solicitations for "MIRACLE PILLS", I see what looks like a study or
    some
    > information and then when I click on the link, I am taken to an online
    store or
    > ad for some product that misleads people. I am sure than many of you have
    had
    > this happen and know the Frustration.
    >
    > So far I know that Selenium, Vit E and Vit C are essential. But what about things like Fish Oil or
    > Green Tea capsules or even fiber?
    >

    > Does anyine have a regimine that they follow and could recommend?
    >
    > Many Thanks. Feel free to E-mail me as well. WFBE Flint MI FIRED Tony "Magoo" Mirusso for
    > having cancer! Leave an E-Message or voice mail for Bruce Johnston @
    > http://www.b95.fm/contactus.asp or Call (810) 720-9510 Ext: *825 Tell WFBE to give Magoo his
    > severance! CANCER IS A DISEASE, NOT A CRIME

  4. Bew

    Bew Guest

    One place you may like to check out is http://www.credence.org Phillip Days book " Cancer Why We Are
    Still Dying To Know The Truth " has been a huge seller worldwide , check out apricot kernels with
    pineapple , powerful antioxidants , Essiac , Fulvates , there are lots of success stories with
    cancer . Good Luck .

    "Birdie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m07.aol.com...
    > I am looking for suggestions on a Vitamin/Mineral Regimine for fighting/preventing cancer
    > recurrance and for boosting the immune system.
    >
    > I have been researching all morning and afternoon and all I have come up
    with
    > is solicitations for "MIRACLE PILLS", I see what looks like a study or
    some
    > information and then when I click on the link, I am taken to an online
    store or
    > ad for some product that misleads people. I am sure than many of you have
    had
    > this happen and know the Frustration.
    >
    > So far I know that Selenium, Vit E and Vit C are essential. But what about things like Fish Oil or
    > Green Tea capsules or even fiber?
    >

    > Does anyine have a regimine that they follow and could recommend?
    >
    > Many Thanks. Feel free to E-mail me as well. WFBE Flint MI FIRED Tony "Magoo" Mirusso for
    > having cancer! Leave an E-Message or voice mail for Bruce Johnston @
    > http://www.b95.fm/contactus.asp or Call (810) 720-9510 Ext: *825 Tell WFBE to give Magoo his
    > severance! CANCER IS A DISEASE, NOT A CRIME

    ---

    Release Date: 18/02/2004

  5. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    For immune system check out L-Lysine and.or "Eat Riught for Your Blood Type"

    www.dadamo.com

    "Birdie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m07.aol.com...
    > I am looking for suggestions on a Vitamin/Mineral Regimine for fighting/preventing cancer
    > recurrance and for boosting the immune system.
    >
    > I have been researching all morning and afternoon and all I have come up
    with
    > is solicitations for "MIRACLE PILLS", I see what looks like a study or
    some
    > information and then when I click on the link, I am taken to an online
    store or
    > ad for some product that misleads people. I am sure than many of you have
    had
    > this happen and know the Frustration.
    >
    > So far I know that Selenium, Vit E and Vit C are essential. But what about things like Fish Oil or
    > Green Tea capsules or even fiber?
    >

    > Does anyine have a regimine that they follow and could recommend?
    >
    > Many Thanks. Feel free to E-mail me as well. WFBE Flint MI FIRED Tony "Magoo" Mirusso for
    > having cancer! Leave an E-Message or voice mail for Bruce Johnston @
    > http://www.b95.fm/contactus.asp or Call (810) 720-9510 Ext: *825 Tell WFBE to give Magoo his
    > severance! CANCER IS A DISEASE, NOT A CRIME

  6. Bew

    Bew Guest

    "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > For immune system check out L-Lysine and.or "Eat Riught for Your Blood
    Type"

    > www.dadamo.com

    Thanks for that web site Bew