Need Tri bib shorts, medium, new or used, DeSoto or other brand

Eric

Guest
DeSoto quit making tri bib shorts. I posed about this and Emilio
responded and said he'd maybe make a small run of them, but when I
wrote and reminded him the answer was "NO"

I love bibs, way more than standard shorts, anyone else make tri bib
shorts? anyone have an old, medium pair of DeSoto's they'd like to sell?

Thanks,
Eric

If you want Desoto, contact one of the large Tri suppliers like
Trisports.com, tri-zone.com or Nytro and see if they have any old
stock.

If not try one of the large bike suppliers like Supergo, Bike Nashbar,
etc. They will have other suppliers.