need useful tips

cutegirl

Jul 7, 2010
i cannot ride a bike for a long time in the main Motorway or Highway because when a car Cross me in high speed i get confused and i feel un safe on that road,, what to do???

Practice. Ride on roads that do not have as much high speed traffic and get used to dealing with the automobiles. As your confidence level builds, start taking short trips on the main motorways. Over time, increase the length of your rides. Soon you will be riding on them as well as if you were riding on a bicycle only trail. It is all just a matter of getting accustomed to the high speed traffic.

Cutegirl, you are in reality a spam-bot, are you not? I ask this because almost all of your posts are merely snipped text from other posts within the same thread.

frenchyge said:
Cutegirl, you are in reality a spam-bot, are you not? I ask this because almost all of your posts are merely snipped text from other posts within the same thread.

Bingo!

My advise to you is try to practice in a highway with less automobiles passing. Gradually you will transfer to another highway with more vehicles passing. Through this you build your confidence slowly. But if it turns out to no successful dont force it ok. You will be safe if you do.

thanks to all of you!! i read your information and now i am trying theses tips since last week, i think i got much better results. Keep in touch me !!!