need Vision Fitness review

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brian Clements

I am looking for something to stay in shape and keep my weight down in the winter and to crosstrain
with in the winter. The apparent top of the line store in my area sells Vision Fitness
semi-recumbent bikes. I am looking for any personal testimonials from this group and/or online
website reviews for any/all of the following models. R2000, R2100, R2200, and R2600HRT. Thanks.

My wife has used an R2100 for the last couple of years to keep her prosthetic knee flexible. She's
not trying to gain fitness, just to maintain mobility. It's virtually silent, and well built. I
can't comment about the other models, but I tried to ride the 2100 a few times. It lacks the fine
adjustment I'd want to dial in the seat position, and it has short crank arms and the housing is
kinda fat, so my calves don't have enough clearance.

I have my V-Rex on a Performance fluid trainer next to her Vision. Riding with her helps to beat the
boredom of riding on a road to nowhere. When the weather turns decent, the trainer and 'Rex live in
the garage. I personally think a trainer with your personal ride is the best of both worlds. Train
inside, ride outside.

"Brian Clements" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am looking for something to stay in shape and keep my weight down in the winter and to
> crosstrain with in the winter. The apparent top of the line store in my area sells Vision Fitness
> semi-recumbent bikes. I am looking for any personal testimonials from this group and/or online
> website reviews for any/all of the following models. R2000, R2100, R2200, and R2600HRT. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.