Need Woods Valve Tube

Bubba

Guest
My daughter has a japanese bike with woods valves on the tires. One of the
valves is leaking and needs a new rubber tip. Any idea where I can find one
in the Southeast US. I live in SC.

Bubba

Bubba wrote:

> My daughter has a japanese bike with woods valves on the tires. One of the
> valves is leaking and needs a new rubber tip. Any idea where I can find one
> in the Southeast US. I live in SC.
>
> Bubba

Can't you just replace the tube with a presta tube?

"Bubba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My daughter has a japanese bike with woods valves on the tires. One of
> the valves is leaking and needs a new rubber tip. Any idea where I can
> find one in the Southeast US. I live in SC.
>
> Bubba

Bubba -

You can replace it with a Schrader-valve tube.

The woods valve rubber comes in the repair kits I buy. If you really, really
need a new tip, drop me a personal with your snail mail address adn I'll
send you some.

Cheers,

Tom

Bubba wrote:
> My daughter has a japanese bike with woods valves on the tires. One of the
> valves is leaking and needs a new rubber tip. Any idea where I can find one
> in the Southeast US. I live in SC.

Generally when I get a super-cheapo patch kit at a 99-cent
store, it comes with a Woods valve tube. Try looking for
some of those.

Ben

Thanks all. I'll look for such a kit. If no joy, I'll convert the bike.