NEED

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Doki, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. Doki

    Doki Guest

    Just found Kraftwerk TDF jerseys...

    Tags:

  2. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    Doki wrote:
    > Just found Kraftwerk TDF jerseys...

    Apparently they don't have back-pockets -- useless!

  3. davek

    davek Guest

    Simonb wrote:
    > Apparently they don't have back-pockets -- useless!

    A friend of mine went to one of the Kraftwerk gigs earlier this year and
    they only had the ones without, but I'm sure I have heard (probably via
    urc) that there is also a version that /does/ have pockets.

    d.

  4. On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:57:20 +0100, davek <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Simonb wrote:
    >> Apparently they don't have back-pockets -- useless!

    > A friend of mine went to one of the Kraftwerk gigs earlier this year and
    > they only had the ones without, but I'm sure I have heard (probably via
    > urc) that there is also a version that /does/ have pockets.

    They only have one version of the shirt on their website,
    http://www.klingklang.com/ , and that one doesn't have pockets.

    Colin

    wrote:

    > > Simonb wrote:
    > >> Apparently they don't have back-pockets -- useless!

    > > A friend of mine went to one of the Kraftwerk gigs earlier this

    year and
    > > they only had the ones without, but I'm sure I have heard (probably

    via
    > > urc) that there is also a version that /does/ have pockets.

    > They only have one version of the shirt on their website,
    > http://www.klingklang.com/ , and that one doesn't have pockets.

    this one is described as having pockets but they cost you an extra 5
    euros

    http://www.klingklang.de/p_detail.php3?p_artnr=5510x

    (dunno if this link will definitely work it definitely messes with the
    site navigation)

    best wishes
    james

  6. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    Simonb wrote:

    > Apparently they don't have back-pockets -- useless!

    Stupid things that are just pressed flat against the seat. Kraftwerk
    are obviously discerning chaps! ;-)

    Pete.
    --
    Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
    Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

  7. Phil Cook

    Phil Cook Guest

    On 22 Oct 2004 07:20:53 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >> They only have one version of the shirt on their website,
    >> http://www.klingklang.com/ , and that one doesn't have pockets.

    >this one is described as having pockets but they cost you an extra 5
    >euros
    >
    >http://www.klingklang.de/p_detail.php3?p_artnr=5510x
    >
    >(dunno if this link will definitely work it definitely messes with the
    >site navigation)

    You have to get into the site http://www.klingklang.de/ and then paste
    the <p_detail.php3?p_artnr=5510x> on the end.

  8. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    Peter Clinch wrote:

    > Stupid things that are just pressed flat against the seat. Kraftwerk
    > are obviously discerning chaps! ;-)

    No front pockets, either. ;-)

  9. Doki wrote:

    > Just found Kraftwerk TDF jerseys...

    Pretty cool, and not all that expensive (£30-ish...didn't get as far as
    postage charges tho).

  10. On 22 Oct 2004 07:20:53 -0700, [email protected] <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > this one is described as having pockets but they cost you an extra 5
    > euros
    >
    > http://www.klingklang.de/p_detail.php3?p_artnr=5510x
    >
    > (dunno if this link will definitely work it definitely messes with the
    > site navigation)

    It doesn't work straight-off, for my browser, but if I go to the base
    address and then add the php stuff I do get to the shirt and yes it does
    have pockets. There isn't a direct link to this shirt from their catalogue
    pages though!

    Colin