NEED

Doki wrote:
> Just found Kraftwerk TDF jerseys...

Apparently they don't have back-pockets -- useless!

Simonb wrote:
> Apparently they don't have back-pockets -- useless!

A friend of mine went to one of the Kraftwerk gigs earlier this year and
they only had the ones without, but I'm sure I have heard (probably via
urc) that there is also a version that /does/ have pockets.

d.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:57:20 +0100, davek <[email protected]> wrote:

> Simonb wrote:
>> Apparently they don't have back-pockets -- useless!

> A friend of mine went to one of the Kraftwerk gigs earlier this year and
> they only had the ones without, but I'm sure I have heard (probably via
> urc) that there is also a version that /does/ have pockets.

They only have one version of the shirt on their website,
http://www.klingklang.com/ , and that one doesn't have pockets.

Colin

wrote:

> > Simonb wrote:
> >> Apparently they don't have back-pockets -- useless!

> > A friend of mine went to one of the Kraftwerk gigs earlier this

year and
> > they only had the ones without, but I'm sure I have heard (probably

via
> > urc) that there is also a version that /does/ have pockets.

> They only have one version of the shirt on their website,
> http://www.klingklang.com/ , and that one doesn't have pockets.

this one is described as having pockets but they cost you an extra 5
euros

http://www.klingklang.de/p_detail.php3?p_artnr=5510x

(dunno if this link will definitely work it definitely messes with the
site navigation)

best wishes
james

Simonb wrote:

> Apparently they don't have back-pockets -- useless!

Stupid things that are just pressed flat against the seat. Kraftwerk
are obviously discerning chaps! ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

On 22 Oct 2004 07:20:53 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>> They only have one version of the shirt on their website,
>> http://www.klingklang.com/ , and that one doesn't have pockets.

>this one is described as having pockets but they cost you an extra 5
>euros
>
>http://www.klingklang.de/p_detail.php3?p_artnr=5510x
>
>(dunno if this link will definitely work it definitely messes with the
>site navigation)

You have to get into the site http://www.klingklang.de/ and then paste
the <p_detail.php3?p_artnr=5510x> on the end.

Peter Clinch wrote:

> Stupid things that are just pressed flat against the seat. Kraftwerk
> are obviously discerning chaps! ;-)

No front pockets, either. ;-)

Doki wrote:

> Just found Kraftwerk TDF jerseys...

Pretty cool, and not all that expensive (£30-ish...didn't get as far as
postage charges tho).

On 22 Oct 2004 07:20:53 -0700, [email protected] <[email protected]>
wrote:

> this one is described as having pockets but they cost you an extra 5
> euros
>
> http://www.klingklang.de/p_detail.php3?p_artnr=5510x
>
> (dunno if this link will definitely work it definitely messes with the
> site navigation)

It doesn't work straight-off, for my browser, but if I go to the base
address and then add the php stuff I do get to the shirt and yes it does
have pockets. There isn't a direct link to this shirt from their catalogue
pages though!

Colin