Needed - derailleur hanger

Eden

Feb 28, 2005
For a 1999 Fuji Roubaix.... anyone have an old frame they trashed around with an OK derailleur hanger still on it?
Any shop around with one of these freaky little hangers sitting in a box somewhere? It's pretty distinctive - 2 bolts and fits on the inside of the frame rather than the outside. (photo attached)
The hubby got a good deal on a NOS frame and has been building it up as a rain bike, but can't find a hanger anywhere... (maybe that's why it was a good deal........) I even tried derailleurhangers.com and though they were very nice to me, they couldn't find the proper one.
No reasonable offers refused! PM me.

I am not sure but that looks like a hanger that I used on frames that I built when I worked for Dean Bikes. I would send an email to [email protected] with the picture and see if he has any. We built a bunch of frames for teams that wanted an inexpensive aluminum frame. It might be worth a try. Pudster

Eden said:
For a 1999 Fuji Roubaix.... anyone have an old frame they trashed around with an OK derailleur hanger still on it?
Any shop around with one of these freaky little hangers sitting in a box somewhere? It's pretty distinctive - 2 bolts and fits on the inside of the frame rather than the outside. (photo attached)
The hubby got a good deal on a NOS frame and has been building it up as a rain bike, but can't find a hanger anywhere... (maybe that's why it was a good deal........) I even tried derailleurhangers.com and though they were very nice to me, they couldn't find the proper one.
No reasonable offers refused! PM me.

Write Wheels Manufacturing to see if they have one. The make about 130 der hangers

[email protected]