Needed: New Source for Small Campy Parts

Tommasini53

Aug 23, 2004
I just saw the news on the Campy Only website, Brandford Bike Shop was destroyed by a fire. They don't plan to reopen. Brandford has always been a good source for parts and advice to repair Campy equipment. I wish them the best in rebuilding their home.:(

I'm looking for a new source for Campy replacement parts. If you know of a good mail order source, please post.

Tommasini53 said:
I just saw the news on the Campy Only website, Brandford Bike Shop was destroyed by a fire. They don't plan to reopen. Brandford has always been a good source for parts and advice to repair Campy equipment. I wish them the best in rebuilding their home.:(

I'm looking for a new source for Campy replacement parts. If you know of a good mail order source, please post.
Alfred E Bike (www.aebike.com) has the full Campy parts list (via QBP, I believe). They do not have all of the info that the Branford site has, but they can get the parts.

Shocked to hear of the loss of Brandford Bike. I wish them the best. I have enjoyed the info on their site, and have purchased from them, with excellent service.

Ah, ****! I bought quite a bit through Branford Bike. They were the first to get a removeable link for a Campy 10 chain. Glad I bought two of them...