neighbours on the 3500

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom Hopper, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. Tom Hopper

    Tom Hopper Guest

    neighbours on the 3500 block of MONTEREY BL. SAN LEANDRO, CA
    have called the cops on some old guy riding a bike shooting a gun
    in the air in the nude at night. read about it at http://cbs5.com/

    Tags:

  2. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Tom Hopper wrote:
    > neighbours on the 3500 block of MONTEREY BL. SAN LEANDRO, CA
    > have called the cops on some old guy riding a bike shooting a gun
    > in the air in the nude at night. read about it at http://cbs5.com/

    Nice fake story you POS. Way to build credilbility.
    We have plenty of anonymous posters who actually contribute a whole
    lot, but you sure as hell aren't one of them.
    Call your shrink.
    Bill C

  3. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Tom Hopper wrote:
    > neighbours on the 3500 block of MONTEREY BL. SAN LEANDRO, CA
    > have called the cops on some old guy riding a bike shooting a gun
    > in the air in the nude at night. read about it at http://cbs5.com/

    Nice fake story you POS. Way to build credilbility.
    We have plenty of anonymous posters who actually contribute a whole
    lot, but you sure as hell aren't one of them.
    Call your shrink.
    Bill C

  4. Tom Hopper

    Tom Hopper Guest

    Bill C wrote:
    > Tom Hopper wrote:
    > > neighbours on the 3500 block of MONTEREY BL. SAN LEANDRO, CA
    > > have called the cops on some old guy riding a bike shooting a gun
    > > in the air in the nude at night. read about it at http://cbs5.com/

    > Nice fake story you

    THIS IS NOT a fake story i just raed it on cnn. 2,3,4,5,7, Q58, J59,
    N44, 11 and nbc

  5. Me

    Me Guest

    On 1/12/06 5:58 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Tom Hopper"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Bill C wrote:
    >> Tom Hopper wrote:
    >>> neighbours on the 3500 block of MONTEREY BL. SAN LEANDRO, CA
    >>> have called the cops on some old guy riding a bike shooting a gun
    >>> in the air in the nude at night. read about it at http://cbs5.com/

    >> Nice fake story you

    > THIS IS NOT a fake story i just raed it on cnn. 2,3,4,5,7, Q58, J59,
    > N44, 11 and nbc

    Roger!! What are you doing??

    BOXMAN, ZBOXMAN, but really Roger Ladd Bratton. Roger is 46 and still lives
    with his parents, Otey and Donnabelle Bratton at 1063 Fox Meadow Way in
    Concord, CA 94518.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2661266C

    Here's a nice aerial photo of the house http://tinyurl.com/j26i
    http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/8077603625000ZBOXMAN.jpg

    Daddy owns the house, not Roger. It's assessed at $109K.

    His other phone # is 510-685-4260 & 925-685-4260

    He attended Mt. Diablo High School in Concord, CA from 1972 to 1976.

    you can find him here at lunch/ dinner

    http://tinyurl.com/27mk9

    http://tinyurl.com/3b572

    Roger sells boxes and assorted crap, but mainly he just wastes an
    astonishing amount of time annoying people on the internet. I'm sure
    mommy and daddy wish he would get a real job, move out, and start acting
    like a 46 year old man instead of a 12 year old boy.

    He's even had a Cease and Desist order against him. He won't learn. He
    can't learn. Go by and say HI!!!

    Concord Police Department

    Police Community Action and Awareness - (925) 671-3237
    Police Customer Service Desk - (925) 671-3220

  6. Me

    Me Guest

    On 1/12/06 5:25 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Tom Hopper"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > neighbours on the 3500 block of MONTEREY BL. SAN LEANDRO, CA
    > have called the cops on some old guy riding a bike shooting a gun
    > in the air in the nude at night. read about it at http://cbs5.com/

    Roger Bratton!!
    What are you doing on your mommy's computer again??

[...]

  7. studleymoo

    studleymoo Guest

  8. The main question for "Tom Hopper" is :
    "What’s So Great About Hi-Def Doppler?"

    Me wrote:
    > Butt wait!! "Assmunch" Me is right up "Me" my ass!! in
    > second place! i can't help it because i was droped
    > on my head two many times when i was a baby
    > 2 years ago

    if he lives in concord why is he having lunch/ dinner in Danville,ca
    94506 .

  11. LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m wrote:
    > The main question for "Tom Hopper" is :
    > "What's So Great About Hi-Def Doppler?"

    ask sam at kpix