neighbours on the 3500

Tom Hopper

Guest
neighbours on the 3500 block of MONTEREY BL. SAN LEANDRO, CA
have called the cops on some old guy riding a bike shooting a gun
in the air in the nude at night. read about it at http://cbs5.com/

Tom Hopper wrote:
> neighbours on the 3500 block of MONTEREY BL. SAN LEANDRO, CA
> have called the cops on some old guy riding a bike shooting a gun
> in the air in the nude at night. read about it at http://cbs5.com/

Nice fake story you POS. Way to build credilbility.
We have plenty of anonymous posters who actually contribute a whole
lot, but you sure as hell aren't one of them.
Call your shrink.
Bill C

Bill C wrote:
> Tom Hopper wrote:
> > neighbours on the 3500 block of MONTEREY BL. SAN LEANDRO, CA
> > have called the cops on some old guy riding a bike shooting a gun
> > in the air in the nude at night. read about it at http://cbs5.com/

> Nice fake story you

THIS IS NOT a fake story i just raed it on cnn. 2,3,4,5,7, Q58, J59,
N44, 11 and nbc

On 1/12/06 5:58 PM, in article
[email protected], "Tom Hopper"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Bill C wrote:
>> Tom Hopper wrote:
>>> neighbours on the 3500 block of MONTEREY BL. SAN LEANDRO, CA
>>> have called the cops on some old guy riding a bike shooting a gun
>>> in the air in the nude at night. read about it at http://cbs5.com/

>> Nice fake story you

> THIS IS NOT a fake story i just raed it on cnn. 2,3,4,5,7, Q58, J59,
> N44, 11 and nbc

Roger!! What are you doing??

BOXMAN, ZBOXMAN, but really Roger Ladd Bratton. Roger is 46 and still lives
with his parents, Otey and Donnabelle Bratton at 1063 Fox Meadow Way in
Concord, CA 94518.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2661266C

Here's a nice aerial photo of the house http://tinyurl.com/j26i
http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/8077603625000ZBOXMAN.jpg

Daddy owns the house, not Roger. It's assessed at $109K.

His other phone # is 510-685-4260 & 925-685-4260

He attended Mt. Diablo High School in Concord, CA from 1972 to 1976.

you can find him here at lunch/ dinner

http://tinyurl.com/27mk9

http://tinyurl.com/3b572

Roger sells boxes and assorted ****, but mainly he just wastes an
astonishing amount of time annoying people on the internet. I'm sure
mommy and daddy wish he would get a real job, move out, and start acting
like a 46 year old man instead of a 12 year old boy.

He's even had a Cease and Desist order against him. He won't learn. He
can't learn. Go by and say HI!!!

Concord Police Department

Police Community Action and Awareness - (925) 671-3237
Police Customer Service Desk - (925) 671-3220

On 1/12/06 5:25 PM, in article
[email protected], "Tom Hopper"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> neighbours on the 3500 block of MONTEREY BL. SAN LEANDRO, CA
> have called the cops on some old guy riding a bike shooting a gun
> in the air in the nude at night. read about it at http://cbs5.com/

Roger Bratton!!
What are you doing on your mommy's computer again??

[...]

The main question for "Tom Hopper" is :
"What’s So Great About Hi-Def Doppler?"

Me wrote:
> Butt wait!! "Assmunch" Me is right up "Me" my ass!! in
> second place! i can't help it because i was droped
> on my head two many times when i was a baby
> 2 years ago

if he lives in concord why is he having lunch/ dinner in Danville,ca
94506 .

LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m wrote:
> The main question for "Tom Hopper" is :
> "What's So Great About Hi-Def Doppler?"

ask sam at kpix