Nein/Kingoffal said.......

rb

Guest
Nein/Kingoffal said.......
I was saved long before you or Jesus came along.
_______________________________________

I ask,..........HOW?--rb

Hey Andy/Ilsa,
Your Jewish but i bet you don't know any of the scriptures pertaining
to the Messiah's coming, do you? Can you give us some?--rb

Andrew/Ilsa is just one of life's failures.

His sole purpose in life is to serve to remind decent folk what decent
really means. I guess you could say that his role creates comfort for many
people so that they can read what comes up from the bottom of the cesspool.
It is a tough job Andrew has taken on but he certainly is imminently
qualified to wade up to his neck in the wastage of his own life.

news:[email protected]...

rb wrote:
> Nein/Kingoffal said.......
> I was saved long before you or Jesus came along.
> _______________________________________
>
> I ask,..........HOW?--rb
>

> Hey Andy/Ilsa,
> Your Jewish but i bet you don't know any of the scriptures pertaining
> to the Messiah's coming, do you? Can you give us some?--rb

Sorry, scriptures are off topic in MHA.

"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> rb wrote:
> > Nein/Kingoffal said.......
> > I was saved long before you or Jesus came along.
> > _______________________________________
> >
> > I ask,..........HOW?--rb
> >

> > Hey Andy/Ilsa,
> > Your Jewish but i bet you don't know any of the scriptures

pertaining
> > to the Messiah's coming, do you? Can you give us some?--rb

> Sorry, scriptures are off topic in MHA.

Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

rb wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>rb wrote:
>>
>>>Nein/Kingoffal said.......
>>> I was saved long before you or Jesus came along.
>>>_______________________________________
>>>
>>>I ask,..........HOW?--rb
>>>

>>> Hey Andy/Ilsa,
>>> Your Jewish but i bet you don't know any of the scriptures

> pertaining
>
>>>to the Messiah's coming, do you? Can you give us some?--rb

>>Sorry, scriptures are off topic in MHA.

> Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
> healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

G-d's healing is conventional, not alternative. If it were Wiccan, then
it would be alternative.

"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> rb wrote:
> > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > pertaining

> >>Sorry, scriptures are off topic in MHA.

> > Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
> > healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

> G-d's healing is conventional, not alternative. If it were Wiccan, then
> it would be alternative.

Awww, c'mon, you can tell us when you think the Messiah is coming. Do
base it on a scripture though.--rb

In <[email protected]>, rb wrote:

> Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
> healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

The question is theological, not medical.

--
| Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
| it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |

"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> rb wrote:
> > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > pertaining

> >>Sorry, scriptures are off topic in MHA.

> > Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
> > healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

> G-d's healing is conventional, not alternative. If it were Wiccan, then
> it would be alternative.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So conventional does supernatural now?
Anth

> G-d's healing is conventional, not alternative. If it were Wiccan, then
> it would be alternative.
>

>"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> rb wrote:
>> > Nein/Kingoffal said.......
>> > I was saved long before you or Jesus came along.
>> > _______________________________________
>> >
>> > I ask,..........HOW?--rb

You needn't trouble yourself with my salvation, which is assured. You need to
be troubled about your damnation, which is nearly as certain as Jan's.

>> > Hey Andy/Ilsa,
>> > Your Jewish but i bet you don't know any of the scriptures

>pertaining
>> > to the Messiah's coming, do you? Can you give us some?--rb

Rb, you remorseless Ass-Clown, I'm not Jewish and I'm not Andrew.
Make a note of that.

>> Sorry, scriptures are off topic in MHA.

> Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
>healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

This group is Misc.Health.Alternatives, not a theological group. It is a group
for the discussion, pro & con, of various alternative health modalities.

Mainstream medical doctors perform healing, not supernatural deities. Keep
that in mind if you have a health emergency by calling an ambulance or going to
a hospital instead of going to church.

"Ilsa Nein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> You needn't trouble yourself with my salvation, which is assured. You

need to
> be troubled about your damnation, which is nearly as certain as Jan's.

Oh please sir, you must tell me how you got saved. I want to be saved
too.--rb

> >pertaining

> Rb, you remorseless Ass-Clown, I'm not Jewish and I'm not Andrew. Make a

note of that.

All liars shall have their part in the Lake of Fire!--rb

> >> Sorry, scriptures are off topic in MHA.

> > Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
> >healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

> This group is Misc.Health.Alternatives, not a theological group. It is a

group
> for the discussion, pro & con, of various alternative health modalities.

The most you discuss is ****.Better religion than poo poo. Especially when
you started it to begin with.--rb

> Mainstream medical doctors perform healing, not supernatural deities.

Keep
> that in mind if you have a health emergency by calling an ambulance or

going to
> a hospital instead of going to church.

God does all healing. Man only puts bandaids on or stitches in etc.
god does the rest.--rb

"rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > rb wrote:
> > > Nein/Kingoffal said.......
> > > I was saved long before you or Jesus came along.
> > > _______________________________________
> > >
> > > I ask,..........HOW?--rb
> > >

> > > Hey Andy/Ilsa,
> > > Your Jewish but i bet you don't know any of the scriptures

> pertaining
> > > to the Messiah's coming, do you? Can you give us some?--rb

> > Sorry, scriptures are off topic in MHA.

> Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
> healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

Gee, who knows what a deity actually says, if anything? You are
quoting a source penned by people -- people with their own beliefs,
their own agendas, their own interpretations & inspirations. This is
overwhelmingly evident by the differences in "what God said" to
Muslims, Christians, Jews, Wiccans, & the great number of other
religious/spiritual beliefs that exist. Personal belief is just that
-- belief. Faith isn't some sort of proof of anything. Religion
keeps worming its way into MHA via those who mistakenly think it is.

BTW, asking for non-Christian posters to cite *your* religious
reference to reply is rather strange -- wouldn't it be more logical
for them to utilize their religious texts (since they don't believe in
yours)?

Michele
I ENJOY being a cranky *****.

>"Ilsa Nein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> >"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>> You needn't trouble yourself with my salvation, which is assured. You

>need to
>> be troubled about your damnation, which is nearly as certain as Jan's.

> Oh please sir, you must tell me how you got saved. I want to be saved
>too.--rb

May I suggest a heroic act of self-sacrifice? Recant all of your beliefs, fill
out an organ donor card, fill a tub with ice, and fall asleep in it. You have
NO greater chance for salvation. Waiting only angers God more as you sin
constantly.

tools wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>rb wrote:
>>
>>>"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>pertaining

>>> Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
>>>healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

>>G-d's healing is conventional, not alternative. If it were Wiccan, then
>>it would be alternative.
>>

> ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
> ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
> ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yanking the leg.

Exactly. In the AltView of the world, one gets those conundrums.

Michele wrote:
> "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>> pertaining

>>>Sorry, scriptures are off topic in MHA.

>> Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
>>healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

> Gee, who knows what a deity actually says, if anything? You are
> quoting a source penned by people -- people with their own beliefs,
> their own agendas, their own interpretations & inspirations. This is
> overwhelmingly evident by the differences in "what God said" to
> Muslims, Christians, Jews, Wiccans, & the great number of other
> religious/spiritual beliefs that exist. Personal belief is just that
> -- belief. Faith isn't some sort of proof of anything. Religion
> keeps worming its way into MHA via those who mistakenly think it is.
>
> BTW, asking for non-Christian posters to cite *your* religious
> reference to reply is rather strange -- wouldn't it be more logical
> for them to utilize their religious texts (since they don't believe in
> yours)?

good point.

BTW, where ya been?

"Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > pertaining
> > >
> > > Sorry, scriptures are off topic in MHA.

> > Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
> > healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

> Gee, who knows what a deity actually says, if anything? >You are quoting

a source penned by people -- people with >their own beliefs, their own
agendas, their own >interpretations & inspirations. This is overwhelmingly
>evident by the differences in "what God said" to Muslims, >Christians,

Jews, Wiccans, & the great number of other
> religious/spiritual beliefs that exist.

Do you contend that the same god spoke contrary things to different
groups of people in different places and at different times in history or
was it just people thinking that they heard from god? If there is one true
god he wouldn't be going around telling different groups of people to
believe different things.--rb

> Personal belief is just that -- belief. Faith isn't some sort >of proof

of anything. Religion keeps worming its way >into MHA via those who
mistakenly think it is.

> BTW, asking for non-Christian posters to cite *your* religious
> reference to reply is rather strange -- wouldn't it be more logical
> for them to utilize their religious texts (since they don't believe in
> yours)?

[ Nein/Kingoffal(a jew), said(to me),....... I was saved long before you
or Jesus came along. ]

I wasn't asking him to cite my religious references only but those
references from the old testament which are common to both Jews and
Christians and of which Jesus said, search the scriptures for they testify
of me!

> Michele
> I ENJOY being a cranky *****.

May I suggest Niacin for your cranky problem?
Anth

rb wrote:

> "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>"rb" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>>"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>> pertaining

>>> Didn't God say "I sent my word and healed them"? If god's word is
>>>healing, how can it be off topic?--rb

>>Gee, who knows what a deity actually says, if anything? >You are quoting

> a source penned by people -- people with >their own beliefs, their own
> agendas, their own >interpretations & inspirations. This is overwhelmingly
>
>>evident by the differences in "what God said" to Muslims, >Christians,

> Jews, Wiccans, & the great number of other
>
>>religious/spiritual beliefs that exist.

> Do you contend that the same god spoke contrary things to different
> groups of people in different places and at different times in history or
> was it just people thinking that they heard from god? If there is one true
> god he wouldn't be going around telling different groups of people to
> believe different things.--rb

People are interpreting His words. Thus, their is always a question of
accuracy of interpretation.