nervous but looking forward to it.

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Gadget, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Gadget

    Gadget Guest

    Well todays the day. We fly out to Rome today and tommorrow we'll start the trek back to London.
    For those that don't know what I'm blabbing on about, I'm taking part in a sponsered cycle ride
    from Rome to London for Lukiema Research. If you wish to keep up with events going on while we're
    away go to:

    http://www.rometothedome.com/diary.asp?event_id=2

    and if you wish to leave a message of support go to:

    http://www.rometothedome.com/messages.asp?event_id=2

    Many Thanks

    Gadget (aka Nicholas Bishop)

    Tags:

  2. Best of luck!!!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    > Best of luck!!!
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd ~~~~~~~~~~

    Ditto, all the best.

  4. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "Gadget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well todays the day. We fly out to Rome today and tommorrow we'll start
    the
    > trek back to London. For those that don't know what I'm blabbing on about, I'm taking part in a
    > sponsered cycle ride from Rome to London for Lukiema Research. If you wish to keep up with events
    > going on while we're away go to:

    Good luck Nick. Simon