nervous but looking forward to it.

Gadget

Guest
Well todays the day. We fly out to Rome today and tommorrow we'll start the trek back to London.
For those that don't know what I'm blabbing on about, I'm taking part in a sponsered cycle ride
from Rome to London for Lukiema Research. If you wish to keep up with events going on while we're
away go to:

http://www.rometothedome.com/diary.asp?event_id=2

and if you wish to leave a message of support go to:

http://www.rometothedome.com/messages.asp?event_id=2

Many Thanks

Gadget (aka Nicholas Bishop)

Best of luck!!!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
> Best of luck!!!
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd ~~~~~~~~~~

Ditto, all the best.

"Gadget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well todays the day. We fly out to Rome today and tommorrow we'll start
the
> trek back to London. For those that don't know what I'm blabbing on about, I'm taking part in a
> sponsered cycle ride from Rome to London for Lukiema Research. If you wish to keep up with events
> going on while we're away go to:

Good luck Nick. Simon