Nestle OATMEAL chocolate chip cookie recipe

Chet Cook

Guest
I hope someone can help! I seem to recall a recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies on the back of
the Nestle Chocolate Chip Morsels bag. But I haven't seen it in a long time. I did a search on the
internet but came up empty. Am I going looney? Does anyone have the recipe? Does anyone remember it?

Chet Cook

"Chet Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I hope someone can help! I seem to recall a recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies on the back
> of the Nestle Chocolate Chip Morsels bag. But I haven't seen it in a long time. I did a search on
> the internet but came up empty. Am I going looney? Does anyone have the recipe? Does anyone
> remember it?

Sure you're not thinking of the oatmeal cookie recipe on the back of the butterscotch
morsel package?

-j

Chet Cook wrote:
> I hope someone can help! I seem to recall a recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies on the back
> of the Nestle Chocolate Chip Morsels bag. But I haven't seen it in a long time. I did a search on
> the internet but came up empty. Am I going looney? Does anyone have the recipe? Does anyone
> remember it?
>
> Chet Cook

Nestle's recipe page is here: http://www.verybestbaking.com/

There are several oatmeal chocolate chip recipes there.

--Charlene

--
If you read any script for TV or film that calls itself historical, no more than 40 percent of it is
real. The rest is made-up ****. -- Richard Dreyfuss

--

email perronnelle at earthlink . net