Nestle OATMEAL chocolate chip cookie recipe

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Chet Cook, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Chet Cook

    Chet Cook Guest

    I hope someone can help! I seem to recall a recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies on the back of
    the Nestle Chocolate Chip Morsels bag. But I haven't seen it in a long time. I did a search on the
    internet but came up empty. Am I going looney? Does anyone have the recipe? Does anyone remember it?

    Chet Cook

    Tags:

  2. Jacqui{Jb}

    Jacqui{Jb} Guest

    "Chet Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I hope someone can help! I seem to recall a recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies on the back
    > of the Nestle Chocolate Chip Morsels bag. But I haven't seen it in a long time. I did a search on
    > the internet but came up empty. Am I going looney? Does anyone have the recipe? Does anyone
    > remember it?

    Sure you're not thinking of the oatmeal cookie recipe on the back of the butterscotch
    morsel package?

    -j

  3. Chet Cook wrote:
    > I hope someone can help! I seem to recall a recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies on the back
    > of the Nestle Chocolate Chip Morsels bag. But I haven't seen it in a long time. I did a search on
    > the internet but came up empty. Am I going looney? Does anyone have the recipe? Does anyone
    > remember it?
    >
    > Chet Cook

    Nestle's recipe page is here: http://www.verybestbaking.com/

    There are several oatmeal chocolate chip recipes there.

    --Charlene

    --
    If you read any script for TV or film that calls itself historical, no more than 40 percent of it is
    real. The rest is made-up crap. -- Richard Dreyfuss

    --

    email perronnelle at earthlink . net