Netherlands Races

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Vajraecosse, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. Vajraecosse

    Vajraecosse Guest

    Anyone know of a good site showing 24-hr races for Netherlands in 2004?

    Tags:

  2. Theracker

    Theracker Guest

    That's where I want to go also, I hear there are more prostitutes per capita in Holland than
    anywhere in the world. I could really use some tlc after a good run.

  3. Winnerze

    Winnerze Guest

    On 18 Oct 2003 11:05:17 GMT, [email protected] (TheRacker) wrote:

    >That's where I want to go also, I hear there are more prostitutes per capita in Holland than
    >anywhere in the world. I could really use some tlc after a good run.

    No shit? I'm planning an extended vacation there as we type...