Road Cycling · Public discussion

Nevada City Classic Winners List

Started by filmguy · · Last activity · 2 posts · 658 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
1 November 2003
Last activity
1 November 2003
Original author
filmguy
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
658
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Once again, Thank You to all that have responded to the previous requests. I now have most of the
    years covered. However, I am still in need of race results for the Nevada City Classic, for the
    following years:

    1987 and 1991

    These are proving to be the most difficult to find.

    If you have a list or article that covers this race for these years, perhaps a program from the
    year following, that may list the winners from the previous year, I would appreciate it if you
    could respond.

    Again thank you to all that have helped.

  2. [email hidden] wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Once again, Thank You to all that have responded to the previous requests. I now have most of the
    years covered. However, I am still in need of race results for the Nevada City Classic, for the
    following years:

    1987 and 1991

    1987

    1. Gervais Roux
    2. Mike Engleman
    3. Ned Overend
    4. Kevin Metcalfe
    5. Chris Carmichael

    Was 1991 the year Huber beat Armstrong in a two man break?

    Kevin Metcalfe [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.