Never too young

In message <[email protected]>, Danny Colyer <[email protected]> writes
> Here's a nice picture of my little girl enjoying her first wheelbuilding lesson

Ahh, what a little cutie :), how old is she? - looks about 12 months.

Here is a gratuitous piccie of mine learning to fix a puncture:

http://www.familyfrench.co.uk/elinor/pod/dec02/071202.htm>

> (and I hope I can avoid url wrap by missing the http:// off the beginning):
> www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/jenny/2003/pics0103/03010405jennywheel.jpg

Well it wrapped when displayed in my newsreader, but that not a problem as mine can normally deal
with wrapped urls' pretty well.

If you delimit a url with < > then well behaved, standards compliant news readers can use this to
help them extract a url that wraps.

OE users note the above qualifications..........
--
Chris French, Leeds

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 01:00:19 +0000, chris French <[email protected]> wrote:

>Here is a gratuitous piccie of mine learning to fix a puncture:

Hopeless, Chris - haven't you taught her to get the tyre levers on the same side of the wheel yet?
What kind of parenting is that? Imagine the agonies she'll have in store - she'll have to bat her
eyelids at blokes in the club to fix her punctures for her..... hang on, that's what our women
members do, having long ago worked out that there's a never ending queue of blokes just waiting to
get dirty hands just to prove how manly they are. As you were.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

Indeed a cutie! Just goes to show all those stories about the adverse effects of cycling on a man's,
ahem, "abilities" are a load of tosh ;-)

She is a little sweetie :)

Cheers, Cyber Auntie helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

>http://www.familyfrench.co.uk/elinor/pod/dec02/071202.htm>

Another little cutie junior member of urc :) Of course, you are bringing them up so they believe in
fairies :)

Cheers, Cyber Auntie helen s, the paving slab fairy :)

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:

> Indeed a cutie!
>
> She is a little sweetie :)
>
> Cheers, Cyber Auntie helen s

Vernon, watch out! Helen's going broody

Tony

http://www.raven-family.com

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
Bernard Shaw.

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 01:00:19 +0000 someone who may be chris French <[email protected]>
wrote this:-

>Here is a gratuitous piccie of mine learning to fix a puncture:

I'm sure a picture like that would be banned by the City of Edinburgh Council, on the grounds that
pedophile might look at it.

On 01 Feb 2003 12:08:26 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>Indeed a cutie! Just goes to show all those stories about the adverse effects of cycling on a
>man's, ahem, "abilities" are a load of tosh ;-)

Blimey. I think if you cycle on a man's ahem it would cause tears to the eyes at the very least.

>She is a little sweetie :)

Wot she said.

Tim

chris French wrote:
> Ahh, what a little cutie :), how old is she? - looks about 12 months.

She'll have her first birthday on Wednesday.

> Here is a gratuitous piccie of mine learning to fix a puncture:
> http://www.familyfrench.co.uk/elinor/pod/dec02/071202.htm>

Ooh, I've got one of them too, from October:
<http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/jenny/2002/pics1002/02101702jenny.jp
g>

I daren't let Jenny near a partially inflated inner tube again, because it's such a job to get it
off of her.

Elinor looks like a sweet little girl. I liked the trailer decorating picture.

> OE users note the above qualifications..........

:p Thhhrrrppp!

Thomas Paine

In message <[email protected]>, David Hansen
<[email protected]> writes
>On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 01:00:19 +0000 someone who may be chris French <[email protected]>
>wrote this:-
>
>>Here is a gratuitous piccie of mine learning to fix a puncture:
>
>I'm sure a picture like that would be banned by the City of Edinburgh Council, on the grounds that
>pedophile might look at it.
^^^ Is that someone who is attracted to pedestrians then.....?
--
Chris French, Leeds

In message <[email protected]>, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
<[email protected]> writes
>>http://www.familyfrench.co.uk/elinor/pod/dec02/071202.htm>
>>

>Another little cutie junior member of urc :) Of course, you are bringing them up so they believe in
>fairies :)

Of course :)

Thouhg we haven't told here about the paving slab variant, but she ha a Great-granny in Norfolk, and
we are going on our hols there in t he summer, so I'll have to tell her the tale.
--
Chris French, Leeds

In message <[email protected]>, Danny Colyer <[email protected]> writes
>chris French wrote:
>> Ahh, what a little cutie :), how old is she? - looks about 12 months.
>
>She'll have her first birthday on Wednesday.

It's Elinor's 2nd next month.

Happy Birthday to the little ''un. I found it a little sad on Elinor's first birthday as it really
felt like we were saying goodbye to our little baby, but this year has been great fun.

>> Here is a gratuitous piccie of mine learning to fix a puncture:
>
>Ooh, I've got one of them too, from October:

Ahhh... I have to say, since we had Elinor I've become a total sucker for other peoples piccies of
their kids as well.

>Elinor looks like a sweet little girl. I liked the trailer decorating picture.

Ta, she is gorgeous, but then don't we all think that about ours:)

--
Chris French, Leeds

>Of course :)
>
>Thouhg we haven't told here about the paving slab variant, but she ha a Great-granny in Norfolk,
>and we are going on our hols there in t he summer, so I'll have to tell her the tale.
>--

Oooh! If you get time - remember there's a welcome at Chateau Simmons :)

Cheers, the paving slab fairy

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

In message <[email protected]>, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
<[email protected]> writes
>>Of course :)
>>
>>Thouhg we haven't told here about the paving slab variant, but she ha a Great-granny in Norfolk,
>>and we are going on our hols there in t he summer, so I'll have to tell her the tale.
>>--
>
>Oooh! If you get time - remember there's a welcome at Chateau Simmons :)

I'm kitting ourselves all out in bibshorts as we speak..........
--
Chris French, Leeds

>I'm kitting ourselves all out in bibshorts as we speak..........
>--
>Chris French, Leeds

:) Must plant some paving slab seeds once the frost has gone!

Cheers, helen s