New 2 Forum Old Guy 54 Old Bike 20 yr old Diamond Back Accent any advise welcome please read

BuzzardMarine said:
SO that would imply ypu have said all you have to say to me and will not be inserting anymore comments towards me or my post ? IMHO I think you have made a wise decission since all you have to say are like the filler pars of a news papre not missed if not read so why post them in a way as to where people will have to read the meaningless statements and most of all not asked for :smile: So have a good week and ******** :) Oh not on your shie  , please pay attentiom ! Again the post you were refering to did not have any all cap statements in t you need glasses ! After you called me out the next post was all caps did you hear me ?
Wow. I guess 'rhoid rage is real.......or you just have social issues. Whatever. It sure seems the Marines, in your day, were looking to get the stupid recruits when they got you. Between your excessive use of caps, the 26 point font that junior high school kids use, and your inability to communicate as well as still comatose head injury patients, it's you wonder you can function at all in the real world (of course I am assuming that you can function somewhat in the real world). It's worth noting that everyone is free to post in "your" threads, so that's just another thing that you'll have to struggle to deal with 'Rhoid Ranger. I'll let you go, for now, so that you can go start at yourself in the mirror and take more selfies, dipshit.

NO TWIT YOU RETAINED WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO ? i WAS RAN OVER BY A TRUCK AND DO HAVE ISSUES NOT THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF ME EXPLAINING THEM TO PUNKS LIKE YOU I WILL NOT ! YES MARINES OF 36 YEARS AGO WERE VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE MAD MOMS BOYS OF TODAY AND POLITICALLY CORRECT ME A RIFLE BUTT IN THE JAW FOR AN INPROPER ANSWER ! YOU LAUGH IT UP FUNNY LAD BUT
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF MEN IN THE WORLD US MARINES

AND THOSE WHO WISH THEY COULD BE

AND YOU DON;T HAVE TO APPOLOGIZE YOU PROPABLY WOULD NOT HAVE GOT OFF THE ISLAND ANY WAY . . . lol WUSSY NOT ALLOWED AND THAT WAS A FACT :)
A US MARINE !
NO BETTER FRIEND !
nO WORSE ENEMY !

SO YOU BE BIG AND BAD IN YOUR TWEEB CYBER WORLD BUT IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN AND ARE UNDER 23 JOIN THE MARINES YOU CAN STILL TASTE A LITTLE OF WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE A REAL MAN AND NOT A TREE HUGGER lol YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO LACE MY BOOTS AND PROBABLY TO STUPID TO DO IT PROPERLY ? SO GO CHASE A PARKED CAR AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE FACTS ABOUT LIKE STARBUCKS COFFEE OR A NEW PAIR OF SNEAKERS . . . . lol !

Originally Posted by BuzzardMarine
NO TWIT YOU RETAINED ... STARBUCKS COFFEE OR A NEW PAIR OF SNEAKERS . . . . lol !
As a fellow former armed forces personnel (hey how about those landmines courses huh? I am so not regretting paying for therapy now...
big-smile.png
) I kinda feel that I have to inform you that you are replying to a troll.

Think of it as the "internet claymore"... It doesnt kill you but it gets you angry and wastes your time and the web servers resources...
big-smile.png

BuzzardMarine said:
NO TWIT YOU RETAINED WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO ? i WAS RAN OVER BY A TRUCK AND DO HAVE ISSUES NOT THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF ME EXPLAINING THEM TO PUNKS LIKE YOU I WILL NOT ! YES MARINES OF 36 YEARS AGO WERE VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE MAD MOMS BOYS OF TODAY AND POLITICALLY CORRECT ME A RIFLE BUTT IN THE JAW FOR AN INPROPER ANSWER ! YOU LAUGH IT UP FUNNY LAD BUT THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF MEN IN THE WORLD US MARINES AND THOSE WHO WISH THEY COULD BE AND YOU DON;T HAVE TO APPOLOGIZE YOU PROPABLY WOULD NOT HAVE GOT OFF THE ISLAND ANY WAY  . . . lol WUSSY NOT ALLOWED AND THAT WAS A FACT :) A US MARINE ! NO BETTER FRIEND ! nO WORSE ENEMY ! SO YOU BE BIG AND BAD IN YOUR TWEEB CYBER WORLD BUT IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN AND ARE UNDER 23 JOIN THE MARINES YOU CAN STILL TASTE A LITTLE OF WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE A REAL MAN AND NOT A TREE HUGGER lol YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO LACE MY BOOTS AND PROBABLY TO STUPID TO DO IT PROPERLY ? SO GO CHASE A PARKED CAR AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE FACTS ABOUT LIKE STARBUCKS COFFEE OR A NEW PAIR OF SNEAKERS  . . . . lol !
Did the truck tires roll over your head, too, 'rhoid boy? I hope the average Marine is able to think and communicate better than you, because it sure seems you have some serious issues thinking and communicating. You must have had a hard time getting past 6th grade. Apologize, to you? That's funny. You should throw out some more worn out cliches. Remember, princess, that you're the one that got all bent of shape and responded like a spoiled 5 y.o. whose mommy took his toy away, all because I said that you shouldn't respond in all caps.

I NOT THE ONE WITH A PUBLIC PIC OF MYSELF HUMPING A MALE PENIS OR YOUR VERSION THERE OF ! oH AND i HAVE NOT BEEN A BO FOR WELL OVER 30 YEARS V. . . . lol LOOSER :)

SADRU NOBODY

BuzzardMarine said:
I NOT THE ONE WITH A PUBLIC PIC OF MYSELF HUMPING A MALE PENIS OR YOUR VERSION THERE OF ! oH AND i HAVE NOT BEEN A BO FOR WELL OVER 30 YEARS  V. . . . lol LOOSER :) SADRU NOBODY
You don't watch the movies much do you, princess? What's looser? Bolts on your bike? Your grip on the English language? [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAB0WzTnMl4[/video] Now run off to the mirror, princess, so you can watch yourself masturbate over how fabulous you think you look.

Originally Posted by BuzzardMarine
I NOT THE ONE WITH A PUBLIC PIC OF MYSELF HUMPING A MALE PENIS OR YOUR VERSION THERE OF ! oH AND i HAVE NOT BEEN A BO FOR WELL OVER 30 YEARS V. . . . lol LOOSER :)

SADRU NOBODY
Press the "block" button!
big-smile.png

0.jpg

BuzzardMarine said:
I NOT THE ONE WITH A PUBLIC PIC OF MYSELF HUMPING A MALE PENIS OR YOUR VERSION THERE OF ! oH AND i HAVE NOT BEEN A BO FOR WELL OVER 30 YEARS  V. . . . lol LOOSER :) SADRU NOBODY
I'll remind you again, Mr. Nobody, that you are the one that started all this with your completely inappropriate response to me saying what typical netiquette is, i.e. that people don't talk, on the internet, in all caps. Note that the post of yours to which I was referring was in all caps. Instead of a rational response, you had to be a ****.

Originally Posted by alienator

You don't watch the movies much do you, princess? What's looser? Bolts on your bike? Your grip on the English language?

Now run off to the mirror, princess, so you can watch yourself masturbate over how fabulous you think you look.
FWIW. I made the following comments & questions in another thread ... because alienator failed to respond to the questions, I am repeating them here ...

TSK, Tsk, tsk ...

You have nothing meaningful to say because you have been revealed to be the Troll that you are, so your only resort is to be ruder & cruder than normal

• Does your wife know that you are so disturbed?!?
  • Gee, does your daughter know that you are as disturbed as you are?!?!?
​
  • Do you even know what 'A CLOCKWORK ORANGE' is about?

THAT isn't a tangential question despite what your little mind may think because it relates to your current, perverted avatar + your apparently disturbed state of mind, BTW.

alfeng said:
.....a bunch of nonsense formatted by a 12 year old......
Ah, ally's here to.....troll. Alas, ally, I don't owe you anything except maybe a smack on your forehead with the **** of reality. I would imagine that a great many things are disturbing to your parochial, prejudiced mind, so commentary from you about things disturbing has the same impact as a gnat on a speeding car's windshield. By the way, do know what the last thing is that goes through a gnat's mind when it hits a car windshield? It's asshole! Get it? As an aside, you'll be well prepared if you ever hit a car windshield since your brain, mind, and asshole are coincident (it's a math and science term. Let me know if you need help with it.). Perhaps you should start a thread in the "Your Bloody Soap Box" sub-forum and call it "Ally's Thought's on Climate Change, 'A Clockwork Orange', Morals, and Things Disturbing." That would be a thread for the ages.

Ah, ally's here to.....troll. Alas, ally. I don't owe you anything except maybe a smack on your forehead with the **** of reality. I would imagine that a great many things are disturbing to your parochial, prejudiced mind, so commentary from you about things disturbing has the same impact as a gnat on a speeding car's windshield. By the way, do know what the last thing is that goes through a gnat's mind when it hits a car windshield? It's asshole! Get it? As an aside, you'll be well prepared if you ever hit a car windshield since your brain, mind, and asshole are coincident (it's a math and science term. Let me know if you need help with it.).

Perhaps you should start a thread in the "Your Bloody Soap Box" sub-forum and call it "Ally's Thought's on Climate Change, 'A Clockwork Orange', Morals, and Things Disturbing." That would be a thread for the ages.
WHOA!!!!
Here's another example where we see that in alienator's situational world he gets to define terminology ...

YOU invited the query by asking the OP the question (earlier today!), "You don't watch the movies much do you, princess?" & then proceeded to include a clip from 'A CLOCKWORK ORANGE'.

Let's try this again without the prefatory remarks + related questions since they apparently are too confusing for your Progressive mind to grasp ...

FWIW. I made the following comments & questions in another thread ... because alienator failed to respond to the questions, I am repeating them here ...

TSK, Tsk, tsk ...

You have nothing meaningful to say because you have been revealed to be the Troll that you are, so your only resort is to be ruder & cruder than normal

​

THAT isn't a tangential question despite what your little mind may think because it relates to your current, perverted avatar + your apparently disturbed state of mind, BTW.

Instead of replying either within the context of the prior thread OR this one, YOU proceed to rant about a query to what YOU do-or-do-not know about 'A CLOCKWORK ORANGE' which you are so insistent to infer that others have not seen the movie.

Once again, you apparently believe that your pronouncements are exclusive to whom you deem worthy in your situational world ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienator .

It's worth noting that everyone is free to post in "your" threads ...

Oh, did you forget that you made that statement earlier today in this very thread?

So, let's try this again ...

AND,

​

I didn't say you weren't allowed to post, Allison. Again, however, I owe you nothing: no answers to questions, no explanations of any sort, nothing. If you want to play your games re: "The Clockwork Orange" start a thread on it. That's the place to discuss interpretations of "The Clockwork Orange". I posted the clip because that dear boy, DizzyMarine, seemed to be confused about from whence the picture came (i.e. that it came from a classic movie). Do feel free to keep ranting, Allison, because I do so enjoy laughing at you. It's comical to think about what must have happened to cause your world to be so divorced from reality. Thanks for the laugh, Allison. You'll note I wasn't the one that started the kerfuffle. That was DizzyMarine who flipped out, had a moment of 'rhoid rage when it was suggested that people generally don't communicate online through all caps. Hell even the US Navy has done away with its all caps message format. Why? "Lowercase messages are here to stay; they provide a more readable format...," said the Navy press release. I imagine the day that happened was difficult day for Ranger Rick DizzyMarine. FYI, I'm still laughing at you, Allison.

I didn't say you weren't allowed to post, Allison. Again, however, I owe you nothing: no answers to questions, no explanations of any sort, nothing. If you want to play your games re: "The Clockwork Orange" start a thread on it. That's the place to discuss interpretations of "The Clockwork Orange". I posted the clip because that dear boy, DizzyMarine, seemed to be confused about from whence the picture came (i.e. that it came from a classic movie).

Do feel free to keep ranting, Allison, because I do so enjoy laughing at you. It's comical to think about what must have happened to cause your world to be so divorced from reality. Thanks for the laugh, Allison.

You'll note I wasn't the one that started the kerfuffle. That was DizzyMarine who flipped out, had a moment of 'rhoid rage when it was suggested that people generally don't communicate online through all caps. Hell even the US Navy has done away with its all caps message format. Why? "Lowercase messages are here to stay; they provide a more readable format...," said the Navy press release. I imagine the day that happened was difficult day for Ranger Rick DizzyMarine.

FYI, I'm still laughing at you, Allison.
REALLY? Are you really deluding yourself in THAT belief? Yes. I suppose you are.
I suppose that for a Troll, to suggest that someone else is trolling would not then be a suggestion of disqualification to post ...

So, once again, we see you are redefining words to suit the moment ...

It does seem odd that asking you about a movie which you refer to as a "classic movie" would set you off on a rant.

But, I guess that anything which you have trouble comprehending is a rant to YOU ...
Why don't you have your daughter or wife read the posts to you?
Regardless, Isn't whether-or-not BuzzardMarine is "confused about whence the picture came" moot if YOU don't understand what the film is about? I mean ... really ... DO YOU KNOW WHAT 'A CLOCKWORK ORANGE' IS ABOUT??

And, are you really deluding yourself in YOUR belief that you didn't start the "kerfuffle" which caused you to become unhinged? Yes. I suppose you are. While you may have begun with a mildly stated BUT gratuitous remark about typing with "Caps" as being unnecessary, I think that anyone who has spent any time reading your posts in this Forum would feel that you are possibly the LAST PERSON from whom they want to receive any Netiquette advice. Is THAT fair? Maybe. Maybe not ...
Nonetheless, I would think that if you were capable of "critical thought" & "reason" that you would realize that your general lack of civility (did you forget what that word means?) hardly allows you to be EITHER the arbiter netiquette OR the messenger of what others consider to be good netiquette ... but, I suppose that would mean that you were capable of listening to your own ranting. Certainly, your subsequent posts show how unstable your psyche is as you almost instantly lash out at with whomever you are in disagreement. Laughing? Wow!!!

No doubt it is a warped, maniacal laugh of someone on the verge ...

No doubt it is due to having been exposed as a troll who likes to bloviate & bully ...

No doubt!!!

You can't even construct a cogent argument, allison.
Just another observation ...

It seems as though you are getting ever closer the to the verge ....

Your arms are clearly flailing, but apparently you can barely slow them down long enough to get your hands to reach the keyboard!!!

So, it's worth repeating ...

Certainly, your subsequent posts show how unstable your psyche is as you almost instantly lash out at with whomever you are in disagreement.

Laughing?

Wow!!!

No doubt it is a warped, maniacal laugh of someone on the verge ...

No doubt it is due to having been exposed as a troll who likes to bloviate & bully ...

No doubt!!!

WOW This guy just wants to be a troll and with anyone who is not like him ? I have been a member and still am of many types of forums but this guy would be amoung the top of the list of just plain old ARS HOLES ! I was just seeking input on an old bike build up not to make enemies with a perverted stranger and yes I do admit I have handipcap issues that effect my spelling and grammar but most people work with me to try to understand ? I am going back to school to learn to spell and proper grammar not for guys like him but for real productive people who are honesty trying to assist me :) Thank you for your support ! As I was through even replying to him and I return to find he has been ranting for days and I was not even reading his perverted post !

WHERE SHOULD I PUT BABY OIL ?

THE PAINT ON THE BIKE IS MATTE BLACK SO I DIDN'T WANT IT TO SHINE ?

I WENT TO ANOTHER BIKE FORUM AND I HAVE BEEN SPELLING THE NAME OF THE BIKE WRONG IT IS NOT ACCENT IT IS ASCENT AND ACCORDING TO THE OTHER FORUM THE 1989 THRU 1994 dIAMOND bACK ASCENTS WERE A VERY DESIRABLE BIKE AND ON THAT FORUM THEY WERE ACTUALLY SOMEWHAT SOUGHT AFTER OLD BIKES AND WOULD SELL FOR AS MUCH AS $350.00 i FOUND THIS RATHER HARD TO BELIEVE ? i THOUGH ALL OLD BIKES WERE WORTHLESS ? WITH CENTER PULL BRAKES , NO DISK AND OLDER SHIFTERES ? SEEMD LIKE THE SHAMINO PARTS WERE THE WEAKEST LINK TO THE OLD BIKES AND PEOPLE STILL DIDN'T UPGRADE THEM THEY JUST REPLACED THE STOCK ; WORN PARTS WITH NEW OEM PARTS ?

BuzzardMarine said:
WHERE SHOULD I PUT BABY OIL ? THE PAINT ON THE BIKE IS MATTE BLACK SO I DIDN'T WANT IT TO SHINE ? I WENT TO ANOTHER BIKE FORUM AND I HAVE BEEN SPELLING THE NAME OF THE BIKE WRONG IT IS NOT ACCENT IT IS ASCENT AND ACCORDING TO THE OTHER FORUM THE 1989 THRU 1994 dIAMOND bACK ASCENTS WERE A  VERY DESIRABLE BIKE AND ON THAT FORUM THEY WERE ACTUALLY SOMEWHAT SOUGHT AFTER OLD BIKES AND WOULD SELL FOR AS MUCH AS $350.00 i FOUND THIS RATHER HARD TO BELIEVE ? i THOUGH ALL OLD BIKES WERE WORTHLESS ? WITH CENTER PULL BRAKES , NO DISK AND OLDER SHIFTERES ? SEEMD LIKE THE SHAMINO PARTS WERE THE WEAKEST LINK TO THE OLD BIKES AND PEOPLE STILL DIDN'T UPGRADE THEM THEY JUST REPLACED THE STOCK ; WORN PARTS WITH NEW OEM PARTS ?
Written by someone unable to communicate effectively with other humans. The Navy has figured it out, but the message has yet to get through this guys thick skull. Obviously, our education system failed another student. Again, marine boy, remember it was you that responded like a spoiled little kindergartener when I mentioned that as a rule people don't use all caps. You're the doofus that can't understand that simple point and the exaggerates and makes **** up. Join the real world, fella, and quit being an ass and shouting at people.

BuzzardMarine said:
WOW This guy just wants to be a troll and with anyone who is not like him ? I have been a member and still am of many types of forums but this guy would be amoung the top of the list of just plain old ARS HOLES ! I was just seeking input on an old bike build up not to make enemies with a perverted stranger and yes I do admit I have handipcap issues that effect my spelling and grammar but most people work with me to try to understand ? I am going back to school to learn to spell and proper grammar not for guys like him but for real productive people who are honesty trying to assist me :) Thank you for your support ! As I was through even replying to him and I return to find he has been ranting for days and I was not even reading his perverted post !
Perverted? Do you know what the word means?