New - Alternative Medicine Message Boards

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by califpacific, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. califpacific

    califpacific Guest

    To: Alternative Health Community,

    We have just put up some real alternative medicine message boards for the alternative health
    community.

    It is a all volunteer noncommercial (no spam please)community effort to share information.

    Address of boards: http://alternative-medicine-message-boards.info/

    This new board is a result of the community effort of various members of the alternative health
    community and our alternative medicine forum group at yahoogroups here.

    articles/messages.

    Our plan is to share the boards with all in the alternative health community who will participate as
    moderators, etc..

    We are relying on the good will and the wishes of the alternative health community to help spread
    the word and other support.

    We feel that we need a sense of community and a combining of efforts to educate the people about how
    to get well and be healthy and the alternative health community to start working together and have a
    better sense of community in order to organize, empower it, and educate others.

    Please understand that the message boards are brand new and have only been up a few weeks. Most of
    the time since has been just getting them up and running. We have about 1700+ articles/messages up
    at this point.

    It is an all volunteer effort powered by concerned people with limited resources. If you would
    like to see this type of effort grow, please consider what you can do to help us get more widely
    known too.

    As we become more well known hopefully we will be more effective. You can help spread the word.

    kind regards, Frank Dennison [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Rod

    Rod Guest

    Thank you Frank,

    Of all things this year, I would regard that as one of the most positive statements I have read. The
    boards are great, useful and greatly appreciated.

    Many thanks again,

    Rod.

    > To: Alternative Health Community,
    >
    > We have just put up some real alternative medicine message boards for the alternative health
    > community.
    >
    > It is a all volunteer noncommercial (no spam please)community effort to share information.
    >
    > Address of boards: http://alternative-medicine-message-boards.info/
    >
    > This new board is a result of the community effort of various members of the alternative health
    > community and our alternative medicine forum group at yahoogroups here.

    > articles/messages.
    >
    > Our plan is to share the boards with all in the alternative health community who will participate
    > as moderators, etc..
    >
    > We are relying on the good will and the wishes of the alternative health community to help spread
    > the word and other support.
    >
    > We feel that we need a sense of community and a combining of efforts to educate the people about
    > how to get well and be healthy and the alternative health community to start working together and
    > have a better sense of community in order to organize, empower it, and educate others.
    >
    > Please understand that the message boards are brand new and have only been up a few weeks. Most of
    > the time since has been just getting them up and running. We have about 1700+ articles/messages up
    > at this point.
    >
    > It is an all volunteer effort powered by concerned people with limited resources. If you would
    > like to see this type of effort grow, please consider what you can do to help us get more widely
    > known too.
    >
    > As we become more well known hopefully we will be more effective. You can help spread the word.
    >
    > kind regards, Frank Dennison [email protected]

  3. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >Thank you Frank,
    >
    >Of all things this year, I would regard that as one of the most positive statements I have read.
    >The boards are great, useful and greatly appreciated.
    >
    >Many thanks again,
    >
    >Rod.

    Rod, now that you are feeling a bit more, uh, social, are you ready to apologize to me?