New american bike company

Oooo, I crossed a line with you? Are you going to call me out? Tell me where you live and I'll let you do it in person. You couldn't possibly care what happened to that deputy who could be alive today and possibly have saved some lives had he followed protocol and been wearing body armor and entered through a side entrance so he wasn't outlined and a perfect target. Your knowledge of strategy looks like that of PansyBob - all learned by watching movies. Believing that the TV show NCIS is anything at all like the real thing. But I suppose once a moron always a moron. Tell us all, stupid, do you think that a SWAT team would have run in there like that?

Look forum members, here's living proof of incest gone bad.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
Here toy go!

tommy, the fatass liar is now an expert on SWAT tactics! LMAO!

Tommy, you miserable lying sack of ****, you don't even know how little power you make on a bicycle! Dumbass!

Go re-measure you shoulder width, you moron pogue. What a lying poser POS you are.

Kids...watch out for fatass tommy! The lardass claimed to have "permanently disabled" 6 men! LMAO. You pathetis, pathological liar!

Man up for once in your fantasy life and apologize to the forum for your repeated lies. Then tuck your tail between your dry old ***** and GTFO. Dipshit.

Here toy go!

tommy, the fatass liar is now an expert on SWAT tactics! LMAO!

Tommy, you miserable lying sack of ****, you don't even know how little power you make on a bicycle! Dumbass!

Go re-measure you shoulder width, you moron pogue. What a lying poser POS you are.

Kids...watch out for fatass tommy! The lardass claimed to have "permanently disabled" 6 men! LMAO. You pathetis, pathological liar!

Man up for once in your fantasy life and apologize to the forum for your repeated lies. Then tuck your tail between your dry old ***** and GTFO. Dipshit.
Well, if you aren't afraid of me why don't you publish your real name and where you live?

Better yet, why don't you just FOAD, asshole.

You're a lying sack of ****, Mr. "I can hold 600 Watts for an hour!".

Liar POS.

Better yet, why don't you just FOAD, asshole.

You're a lying sack of ****, Mr. "I can hold 600 Watts for an hour!".

Liar POS.
So what you're saying is that you're afraid that your language could have repercussions if we sent some of your postings to your mother whose basement you're living in?

What I'm saying is that you're a lying sack of ****.

And a dumbass.

I realize that is difficult with someone of your limited comprehension to wrap your empty skull around, so just FOAD already.

What I'm saying is that you're a lying sack of ****.

And a dumbass.

I realize that is difficult with someone of your limited comprehension to wrap your empty skull around, so just FOAD already.
So you're showing us how intellectual you are with another set of initials are you? My, what intelligence you have. Isn't it time you go ride another century or two on your video game before 1 pm?

You're a moron, tommy. Just another of life's idiots. A lying sack of ****.

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon moron. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

I thought a HS dropout with no college scientist/engineer, world class racing sailor, world class fighter, world class motorcycle rider, world ranked weed grower and user, world class 600 watts per hour 78 year old cyclist would know what FOAD stood for, and if not then look up it on the internet, after all part of being a scientist/engineer is having the ability to know how and to do research.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
Careful, Froze! He's got a 1.21 gigabit connection! And had his identity stolen EIGHT TIMES! LMFAO! And...he's permantly disabled SIX MEN!

And the dipshit still can't tell a tubular tire from a tubeless clincher or kill a little old malware in his 'puter!

But, he can ride 20 MPH into a 20 MPH headwind after measuring his shoulders and hold 600 Watts at 160 BPM! LMFAO! This dweeb is the ultimate FRED!

And a FRED with a William Howard Taft belly at that!

Careful, Froze! He's got a 1.21 gigabit connection! And had his identity stolen EIGHT TIMES! LMFAO! And...he's permantly disabled SIX MEN!

And the dipshit still can't tell a tubular tire from a tubeless clincher or kill a little old malware in his 'puter!

But, he can ride 20 MPH into a 20 MPH headwind after measuring his shoulders and hold 600 Watts at 160 BPM! LMFAO! This dweeb is the ultimate FRED!

And a FRED with a William Howard Taft belly at that!
Only a pansy-worm lies about what was posted in order to make himself feel like he has more than he has because the only thing he has is a video-game.

Right. I do wonder what world you are living in. It sure must be lonely.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bop/d/cannondale-panniers/6730976497.html
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bop/d/blackburn-rear-rack/6730984546.html

Since you're talking about touring here are some good parts CHEAP. If you can't get them to send them to you just drop me a note and I can take care of it for you.

Those Cannondale bags are old and nothing compared to my Axiom Monsoon 45's. Also while the Blackburn aluminium racks are decent for lighter loads, which is all the Cannondale bags were good for, so they make a good combo for a light touring or commuting and no rain. I use Tubus racks, which are made of CroMoly steel, the steel is not only stronger but stiffer which stiffens up the rear triangle substantially when loaded heavily. Both my Voyageur and my Le Tour Luxe came with the original aluminum racks which were made by Blackburn for Schwinn, but the steel as explained works better.

tommy got da fiber optic "light cable"!

LIGHT CABLE?!?!?! Da Hell?

WTF is LIGHT CABLE???

And his AIDS infected 'puter is da fastest bestest 'puter of them all!

Another lie!

Lying at the speed of light! That's tommy, all right!

LMFAO!

I think Tom likes our abuse towards him, I think we give him the most amount of attention he gets from anyone in his life, surly if he got attention at home he would leave this forum and not put up with our ****, but he loves our ****, that makes him a masochist on top of all the other bad stuff he has going on.

I can't wait until he pops up on his new 'secret forum'. Hilarity will ensue!

I think with his announcement that he is suffering epileptic seizures we have another piece of the puzzle in place. He repeatedly drilled his head into planet earth throughout his life and he really is certifiably insane. There's no evidence to the contrary at this point.

He exhibits ALL the symptoms of a wide variety of mental illnesses.

The delusions of grandeur are probably the funniest and the pathological lying perhaps the most pathetic.

The first bike he showed with the stem pointing skywards was a 'recovery bike'. The second one was a 'climbing bike'. LOL!

That 1.21 Gigawatt internet connection of his sure makes it easy to lie at the speed of light! All he had to say was that he was old, has a bad back and a large belly. That, I would have believed.

Oh well, Froze! We didn't "make anything of our lives"! Or maybe I should put it this way...we made enough out of our lives that we don't have to lie like a rug about them.

I'm well satisfied with what I've done. And while tommy was raging yesterday I went out for what was probably the last road ride of the week. Rain last night and some snow is expected today and later in the week. The salt trucks put it down like we're supposed to be getting the Storm Of The Century and not the 1/2" of slush we'll probably end up with! LOL!

I also hit Zwift for a harder workout. It's easy to take off the cold weather gear and toss it in the washer. While it's getting clean I'm getting my ass kicked for 6 laps of the Innsbruckring circuit!

Hope you're feeling better and not hacking a lung.

Tommy is, and sadly, I really mean that, not right in the head, either that or he knows he's doing this stuff but he's doing for his own personal laughter.

He's raging a lot. His multiple Rage Quits of the forum and other signs of anger management issues seem to go hand-in-glove with his other mental problems.

There's some instability in every aspect of his behavior. The simple fact that he can't even keep his lies and fantasies about his past straight indicate both the delusional and poor memory aspects of what is going on inside his skull.

If I ever go full-tilt bonkers like him, drive over across the Ohio-Indiana line and kick my ass so hard it will be next Tuesday before I wake up.

It's still difficult to believe that with his claimed intelligence and years and years of experience that he not only got hacked EIGHT TIMES!, but that something as simple as a computer virus or worm had him carting his box off to the "computer repairman". Something...just isn't right with that dude.

A small part of our group went to breakfast this morning since the major fires in California presently have our air quality at 200 when 150 is dangerous. We had maybe 14 people there and were missing maybe another 10. That discounts the fact that I belong to a couple of cycling clubs and have a lifetime membership in the yacht club and the Hayward VFW.

I was thinking about how alone you and PansyBob are. Well, at least PansyBob who couldn't possibly have a single friend in the world.

The kind of people we are? One of our members has Alzheimer's now and we so special rides with him so that he can't get lost. Everyone takes turns watching out for him. He has my name and my cell phone number his pocket so if he ever gets lost I can go and get him immediately.

My family is perhaps 60 people in the extended family and my wife's has shrunken to about a dozen since her family isn't nearly as healthy as mine.

When you have nothing better to do than to shout names at other people it demonstrates what a totally empty life you have. Perhaps you should get some real friends.