New american bike company

Wow, ok, moving on...I could not find the weight on the Co-Motion Mocha, I would have thought at least some owner would have posted that info somewhere on the web...nope.
The problem with a tandem is that you and your tandem partner have to be pretty close in your pedaling speed. I'm a lugger and my wife is a spinner. She drove me absolutely batty. So off with the tandem and we have our own separate bikes. I got her a Mercian and a Colnago Master Piu. The Mercian is probably the best steel bike you could possibly get.

So far the best priced bike tour excursions that I've found so far, and I've checked a slew of them but I could be missing one, is from Adventure Cycling So far Adventure Cycling is only doing American tours, but I have feeling that someday they'll go to Europe. Adventure Cycling's most expensive tour is doing an inn to inn tour of Puerto Rico for 12 days, but inn to inn does nothing for me.

https://santanaadventures.com/

Not inexpensive, but pretty much first class from arrival to final departure. Great venues and experienced staff.

I always found vacation adventures like these to be as much about interacting with the people in your group as those from where your are cycling. Doctors, Lawyers and Indian Chiefs. All riding those $15K tandems packed in $3K custom luggage.

Still, if you can get over the one-upmanship sure to be on display the cycling and support are outstanding. some of these tours are the trip of a lifetime and from reading the info over the years it appears some folks do one or two of these tours per year! Outstanding!

Are we supposed to catch our breath because you like Santana tandems? Having owned a tandem which I rode with my wife I know that very few people can ride a tandem effectively and I'm sure no one would want to ride with a pansy stoker. He would be too busy telling them what they're doing wrong to bother to pedal.

Tom, I see you decided to grace us with your absurdities. All Bob did was say he likes Santana, I don't believe he said those were the best bar none. I doubt after your response history on this forum, and now this newest one here: https://www.cyclingforums.com/threads/thermal-bike-jacket-american-size-large.462625/#post-3843396 that you even ride a bike not alone participate riding a tandem with your wife. And riding a tandem isn't that difficult, I rode one with a friend and I had never been on one before that, and never had any issue with him or vice a versa riding it effectively, it's not rocket science; we went about 75 miles on it up and down a mountain.

Tom, I see you decided to grace us with your absurdities. All Bob did was say he likes Santana, I don't believe he said those were the best bar none. I doubt after your response history on this forum, and now this newest one here: https://www.cyclingforums.com/threads/thermal-bike-jacket-american-size-large.462625/#post-3843396 that you even ride a bike not alone participate riding a tandem with your wife. And riding a tandem isn't that difficult, I rode one with a friend and I had never been on one before that, and never had any issue with him or vice a versa riding it effectively, it's not rocket science; we went about 75 miles on it up and down a mountain.
And I didn't say that there was anything wrong with Santanas. There is a definite problem with tandems and that both of the riders have to have the same sort of pedaling cadence. Most tandem riders cannot synchronize without one of them forcing himself to the other's cadence. It take a whole lot of training for a tandem pair to be able to ride well together.

And yes it is difficult. If you are riding with your wife and saying that it isn't difficult perhaps you should talk to her about it. You sound as if you think that she is having a good time because you're forcing her to your cadence. I let my wife set the cadence and at the end of a ride I would be beat to hell since she was a spinner. And just being of like cadence isn't enough - you have to be of almost the same cadence in your normal riding. Just riding with a group I find it very difficult to ride at the same cadence as the person in front of me.

Or if you ride almost exclusively on a tandem you can get to be of similar cadence. But it isn't easy nor painless. I only knew one tandem pair that didn't have troubles and I'm not sure that the wife simply didn't force herself to her husbands cadence and never complain.

Also I am very suspicious that you rode one for the first time, did climbing and didn't have any problems since it takes months of riding a tandem to get away from trying to rock the bike back and forth at your own cadence. When you cannot do that you invariably get saddle sores.

I realize that I'm a pain in the butt. But closing your eyes to the reality of these things doesn't make them untrue.

Oh ****...after four Rage Quit posts he's STILL here. And actually, I was hoping you wouldn't catch your breath.

When you cannot do that you invariably get saddle sores.

No. Maybe YOU do. Must be that fat ass of yours. Try keeping it clean, using chamois creme and buying good shorts. You're welcome.

I realize that I'm a pain in the butt.

Where ever did you get THAT idea, Captain Obvious? LMAO! Mr. 600 Watts finally understates the facts!

Do you mean that fat ass of mine that is exactly on the medically recommended weight for my height and body build? And I have muscles while you have loose flabs of skin showing that you middle easterners are really impressive. Must be why so many fighters come from your neck of the woods.

Yahoo here we go again, Tom is back from his very brief self-imposed retirement from this forum, let the games begin.

That lard ass wouldn't last 2 rounds with his grandmother!

Lying Mr. 600 Watts! The only time he makes 600 Watts is when he's screaming his mouth off at the Dunkin' Donut shop for another dozen.

He's too much of a chickenshit asshole to even apologize for his lying. What a sack of ****. A **** poor excuse for a man.

That lard ass wouldn't last 2 rounds with his grandmother!

Lying Mr. 600 Watts! The only time he makes 600 Watts is when he's screaming his mouth off at the Dunkin' Donut shop for another dozen.

He's too much of a chickenshit asshole to even apologize for his lying. What a sack of ****. A **** poor excuse for a man.
Any time you want to go two rounds with me then let me know. But we better use 12 ounce gloves so as not to hurt you too badly. I come from a family of fighters with my father and one uncle fighting semi-pro and my other uncle a professional middle weight. You wouldn't even know what to do in a ring. And you sure as hell would end up in the emergency room in a street fight. Only three guys ever started a fight with me outside of a ring and all three are now permanently disabled one way or another. You better stick with your video games.

Any time you want to go two rounds with me then let me know. But we better use 12 ounce gloves so as not to hurt you too badly. I come from a family of fighters with my father and one uncle fighting semi-pro and my other uncle a professional middle weight. You wouldn't even know what to do in a ring. And you sure as hell would end up in the emergency room in a street fight. Only three guys ever started a fight with me outside of a ring and all three are now permanently disabled one way or another. You better stick with your video games.

I didn't know threats were allowed here, so now you've stooped to being a online Rambo, you so bad, you the toughest guy on the forum, we're all so so so so so so so scared of you. Does me telling you that make you feel better you big baby?

I didn't know threats were allowed here, so now you've stooped to being a online Rambo, you so bad, you the toughest guy on the forum, we're all so so so so so so so scared of you. Does me telling you that make you feel better you big baby?
You live in Marin, don't you? I never threatened anyone. But here you go again stretching the truth in order to achieve what you want to. Why didn't you post this to PansyBob who instigated it? Didn't he imply that he is tougher than me? Or is this another Californian left coast posting?

Again, I have said continuously that I am not that fast. I have said not only that I'm slow climbing but that I run on the back in order to watch the slower people in case they get a breakdown. Just a couple of weeks ago I had to disassemble a man's triple because he had a 9 speed triple and a 10 speed chain and got the chain jammed very tightly between the middle andmall chainrings.

But what we have seen is that cowardly PansyBob not just attacking me in THAT original posting but every other posting I've made. Exactly what is wrong with you that you seem to think that is appropriate?

Yeah, you threatened him in a round about way, and usually you instigate stuff because you say stupid stuff all the time and then expect us readers to just set there and agree with your lies, you're crazy if you think that's going to happen. Did you ever read the story about the boy that cried wolf? that boy kept yelling wolf, wolf, wolf, and people would come running to protect the boy only to find no wolf, so when the real wolf came and the boy cried out no one believed him and the boy was killed by the wolf. Therein lies the story about you, you lie and lie and lie but then at some point you might tell the truth but we have no clue if it's true or not because all you do is lie (and fabricating a story is a lie, or not getting facts straight before you launch off into one of your tirades is a lie too). You have to puff up your poor image of yourself to make yourself into an imaginary image that's better then you really are because in real life you fall short, so these stories is your way to make you look important, to make people think your some sort of Rambo. You do this to get attention, like the boy that cried wolf, but eventually the village got tired of giving him their attention, and this village here on this forum has passed that point a while back with you. NEWS FLASH...you ain't nothing but an 8 year old little boy who needs a lot of serious long term counseling!

Yeah, you threatened him in a round about way, and usually you instigate stuff because you say stupid stuff all the time and then expect us readers to just set there and agree with your lies, you're crazy if you think that's going to happen. Did you ever read the story about the boy that cried wolf? that boy kept yelling wolf, wolf, wolf, and people would come running to protect the boy only to find no wolf, so when the real wolf came and the boy cried out no one believed him and the boy was killed by the wolf. Therein lies the story about you, you lie and lie and lie but then at some point you might tell the truth but we have no clue if it's true or not because all you do is lie (and fabricating a story is a lie, or not getting facts straight before you launch off into one of your tirades is a lie too). You have to puff up your poor image of yourself to make yourself into an imaginary image that's better then you really are because in real life you fall short, so these stories is your way to make you look important, to make people think your some sort of Rambo. You do this to get attention, like the boy that cried wolf, but eventually the village got tired of giving him their attention, and this village here on this forum has passed that point a while back with you. NEWS FLASH...you ain't nothing but an 8 year old little boy who needs a lot of serious long term counseling!
Just out of curiosity - do you even ride bikes? I asked you if you live in Marin because you have that same upper class ignorance that is so common there. You have had absolutely nothing of value to add. You ACTUALLY implied that you gain your information not by riding but by reading about riding. That's fine for as far as it goes but to pretend that PansyBob of all people knows anything at all is getting funnier by the minute.

Tell you what: I not only ride bicycles. I raced them for a while including on a track: Hellyer Park in San Jose. Showing some pro-level track bike that makes the piece of **** that PansyBob showed without knowing that that is a time trial bike is the sort of thing I'm talking about. You actually went searching for some sort of difference - anything at all - that you could use to defend that punk. You know what that makes you.

I also raced motorcycles semi-Pro for Kawasaki in the 250 class. When I was tired of that I served as the safety director for the American Federation of Motorcyclists. I was also a licensed pro mechanic in the American Motorcycle Association. I also owned and raced my own sailboats and would race as watch captain and navigator on large sailboats in races down the coast to Catalina. I am a life member of the Aeolian Yacht Club which founded in 1908 and the second oldest Yacht Club on the bay.

I don't have to cry wolf. I like to see the response of people who have done nothing with their own lives because they never wanted to risk anything. So I'm not concerned when you start trying to stick up for PansyBob because you are starting from ground zero.

But unlike PansyBob - I bare you no ill will. I just want you to know that if you make all of these false claims I know what they are. I would help you out on the road in one second. I do anyone else. Except maybe Cat 2's from Ohio that can only put out 250 watts in a race. Here someone that could only do that probably would still be a middle field Cat 3. But when I looked into Ohio the fields were so small that it was plain that it was MUCH easier to move up through the classes than here. He's probably a good guy but he should have a better hold on performance than 150 bpm heart rate.

I also raced motorcycles semi-Pro for Kawasaki in the 250 class. When I was tired of that I served as the safety director for the American Federation of Motorcyclists. I was also a licensed pro mechanic in the American Motorcycle Association. I also owned and raced my own sailboats and would race as watch captain and navigator on large sailboats in races down the coast to Catalina. I am a life member of the Aeolian Yacht Club which founded in 1908 and the second oldest Yacht Club on the bay.

OMFGWBBQ! This **** just gets better and better.

I told you guys..."This is going to get good!".

...and then I sailed the Seven Seas, landed on the moon, invented the light bulb and rode with SIX HUNDRED WATTS FOR AN HOUR!!!

Frankly, I don't believe a word the liar says.

I come from a family of fighters with my father and one uncle fighting semi-pro and my other uncle a professional middle weight. You wouldn't even know what to do in a ring. And you sure as hell would end up in the emergency room in a street fight. Only three guys ever started a fight with me outside of a ring and all three are now permanently disabled one way or another.

Bwahahahahaha!

You chickenshit! You don't even have the balls to apologize for your lying!

"permanently disabled"!!!!!

I can't stop laughing at this jackass! First...he's a blowhard. Second...he's a liar. Third...he's dumb as a load of bricks. And now fourth...hallucinating more than Timothy Leary!

I knew this retarded **** of his was going to get good, but I never figured he was really that damned stupid! Once again, tommy exceeded all expectations! LMFAO!

Bob, you never thought he was really that damn stupid? Really? I did all along!

He's so stupid he can't stop talking, I've seen special needs people like that, they just talk and talk and never say anything that's real because reality is lacking just as is for good ol Tom. And Bob, he did say he sailed the seven the seas when he said this: I also owned and raced my own sailboats and would race as watch captain and navigator on large sailboats in races down the coast to Catalina. I am a life member of the Aeolian Yacht Club which founded in 1908 and the second oldest Yacht Club on the bay. Yes that's right Bob, and in addition to all of that he actually served on the board of the United Federation of Planets after he retired as captain of the USS Enterprise. This is where he earned the nickname, Tom the Man. Oh hail Tom, hail to Tom...wait I spelled that wrong, it's Oh hell Tom, hell to Tom.

OMFGWBBQ! This **** just gets better and better.

I told you guys..."This is going to get good!".

...and then I sailed the Seven Seas, landed on the moon, invented the light bulb and rode with SIX HUNDRED WATTS FOR AN HOUR!!!

Frankly, I don't believe a word the liar says.

Bwahahahahaha!

You chickenshit! You don't even have the balls to apologize for your lying!

"permanently disabled"!!!!!

I can't stop laughing at this jackass! First...he's a blowhard. Second...he's a liar. Third...he's dumb as a load of bricks. And now fourth...hallucinating more than Timothy Leary!

I knew this retarded **** of his was going to get good, but I never figured he was really that damned stupid! Once again, tommy exceeded all expectations! LMFAO!

Bob a good come back would be, "thats not a threat, it's a suicide note". Now that would have been funny. Now let us get back to bike discussion. If you want to hear insults the midterm election commercials are still running.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
Bob a good come back would be, "thats not a threat, it's a suicide note". Now that would have been funny. Now let us get back to bike discussion. If you want to hear insults the midterm election commercials are still running.
Unfortunately, he and froze are cowards. PansyBob is crying because I don't think that a video game is the same as riding a bike.

And Froze is mad because I wrote a paper a long time ago that showed that bicycle helmets do not "save lives". Then after his continuous posting of personal opinions of people concerning the "my life was saved by my helmet" sort, I did an update on the calculations and it showed that indeed there is still the identical ratio of pedestrian to cyclist deaths from before helmets were invented until today. Froze thinks that helmets should be made mandatory and then he speaks of "Commiefornia".

That reminds me of a good friend, a cop who saved my life - an NCIS agent - who lives in Arizona. He said that a lot of Californians are fleeing the taxes in California but they are bringing their far left beliefs with them. This is why there is a close race between the Democrat and Republican Senate candidates now. 10 years ago a Democrat would be laughed off of a podium in Arizona.