New american bike company

a cop who saved my life - an NCIS agent

Let me tell you about the time Mark Harmon saved my bacon! It was the day after I dropped out of high school and invented the light bulb...

Just STFU, liar boy and apologize for being an asshat moron. You wouldn't know an American carbon frame manufacturer if it bit you on your yard wide fat ass. Idiot.

Right tommy the lunatic is clueless, and helmets are just simply rags you put on your head for no reason whatsoever, except to spend money. All the tests that have been done by many agencies, all the medical expertise over the years is all wrong...Tommy the Lunatic is the only person to ever get it right about how worthless helmets are...wait, he says he wears one...what the freak?

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
Right tommy the lunatic is clueless, and helmets are just simply rags you put on your head for no reason whatsoever, except to spend money. All the tests that have been done by many agencies, all the medical expertise over the years is all wrong...Tommy the Lunatic is the only person to ever get it right about how worthless helmets are...wait, he says he wears one...what the freak?
Tell us again how you would make helmets mandatory. I especially like the part where you think that it's wonderful that it is mandatory in most states for children to have children helmets. Your kind of world is where you don't think that parents should have any judgement in the matter. Nor do you care that that law is responsible for a large drop in children riding bicycles. Your kind of world - dictatorship from the left.

Yeah. Look at tommy. He's a prime example of a kid that went through childhood not wearing a helmet and he's just...er...nevermind...

tommy took a few too many blows to the noggin. He's more punch drunk than Ali.

Tell us again how you would make helmets mandatory. I especially like the part where you think that it's wonderful that it is mandatory in most states for children to have children helmets. Your kind of world is where you don't think that parents should have any judgement in the matter. Nor do you care that that law is responsible for a large drop in children riding bicycles. Your kind of world - dictatorship from the left.

Tommy boy, I have given you FAR FAR more proof that helmets work in the matter in which they were intended then you have even come remotely close to proving that they don't work as intended, and like I said before I won't cover the same real estate with you twice, own up to the fact that you are bone headed idiot and don't have even the slightest clue what the hell you're talking about.

like I said before I won't cover the same real estate with you twice

I gave up on tommy having a brain many, many posts ago. He's like Alf on steroids!

I just cut & paste and ignore his bleating. He's a pathetic liar and the dumbass is too stupid to just STFU and slink away. Now, half the planet knows he's a retard.

Advertising yourself as a liar and a dipshit...brilliant!

Thanks, tommy! You're the gift that keeps on giving!

Tommy boy, I have given you FAR FAR more proof that helmets work in the matter in which they were intended then you have even come remotely close to proving that they don't work as intended, and like I said before I won't cover the same real estate with you twice, own up to the fact that you are bone headed idiot and don't have even the slightest clue what the hell you're talking about.
And as I said before - you're not king of the world and you are perfectly able to wear a helmet if you like. But if you attempt to make them mandatory in your state you're liable to come up against rather heated opposition from people who know better.

And as I said before - you're not king of the world and you are perfectly able to wear a helmet if you like. But if you attempt to make them mandatory in your state you're liable to come up against rather heated opposition from people who know better.

Why yes I am the king of the world, and your the peon of the world. Thanks for the compliment.

Why yes I am the king of the world, and your the peon of the world. Thanks for the compliment.
thumby.jpeg

tommy, the moron, knows more than Albert Contador when it comes to a choice of tire for a time trial! LMFAO!

upload_2018-11-6_12-33-35-png.3224

You appear to live in the same world as PansyBob who believes that TT bikes run Veloflex Roubaix tires.

You appear to live in the same world as PansyBob who believes that TT bikes run Veloflex Roubaix tires.

Again Forest Gump, AKA Tommy the Lunatic, AKA Cyclintom; can not comprehend simple abstract thoughts; see it was Campybob that said Alberto Contador uses Veloflex Roubaix tires on his TT bike, Campybob never said that all TT bikes use those tires, only that Alberto Contador's team uses those tires. Forest Gump then seems to think that because CampyBob said that that I also said that, I can't find a post that I did that said that.

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum please excuse Forest Gump, he's been smoking weed since he was a very small child, in fact I found family pictures of him at the farm I busted as a DEA agent, here is the earliest picture he had of himself:
Funny-BabySmokingWeed.jpg

This is his wife where I caught her at their "farm" when I was with the DEA, as you can see she tried to threaten me with the ax, I had to use my Taser on her shortly after this picture was taken:
5731ef8c6e3bf3a48940ec449690d0fd.jpg

Here is a recent picture of Forest Gump with his bicycles after their illegal farm was busted and he was out of work:
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Ftheweedblog%2Fculture%2Fj42BVlIoHUKAYygyplotlQ%2F9vMM3BZtyU6DKHqBzYbYew

He never quit smoking weed since he was a baby, he's a weed chain smoker and will do anything for a joint. But it's all that weed smoking that has left him thinking he's done all sorts of "important" things even though he is a high school dropout, which is why I call him Forest Gump. So he creates all these stories and lies to make himself feel important.

You appear to be on drugs and ignore the photographic evidence that you, yourself posted and then lied about.

tommy, just when I'm convinced you just can't possibly get any more retarded than you already have...you continue to impress!

That last head injury turned you into Alf Junior.

Mistake? No. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumbass that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon moron. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

I can see that bar patrons better keep an eye out for you. You are showing yourself to be more and more the mass murderer type. Thousand Oaks will have to vet people like you before they allow them to move in or even cross the city border. PansyBob is more the type but he's too busy out climbing l'Alpe d'Huez on his video game.

I can see that bar patrons better keep an eye out for you. You are showing yourself to be more and more the mass murderer type. Thousand Oaks will have to vet people like you before they allow them to move in or even cross the city border. PansyBob is more the type but he's too busy out climbing l'Alpe d'Huez on his video game.

LOL! that's the lamest put down I've ever heard! Comeon Tommy you can do better than that. Yes tommy I've killed thousands across this nation with just my bare hands and no weapons and the cops can't figure out who I am. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (with that evil laugh like Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman). I use to live in Thousand Oaks by the way, but since I don't hang out in bars I don't know that one, probably if I had hung out there I would have met you in person, but then we would be on the same page and that would be just weird.

How's your mom doing in prison since I busted her pot farm?

While good ol Bob is out riding his bike on his video game what are you doing? Oh, never mind I have a picture of that already above, you ride to a street corner and park all day looking for handouts to buy more pot.

LOL! that's the lamest put down I've ever heard! Comeon Tommy you can do better than that. Yes tommy I've killed thousands across this nation with just my bare hands and no weapons and the cops can't figure out who I am. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (with that evil laugh like Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman). I use to live in Thousand Oaks by the way, but since I don't hang out in bars I don't know that one, probably if I had hung out there I would have met you in person, but then we would be on the same page and that would be just weird.

How's your mom doing in prison since I busted her pot farm?

While good ol Bob is out riding his bike on his video game what are you doing? Oh, never mind I have a picture of that already above, you ride to a street corner and park all day looking for handouts to buy more pot.
Who do you think you're kidding? You're far more the planting a bomb on the finish line of a marathon kind of guy. A coward who would cry if someone threatened him in person. Like PansyBob implying that he would get into a boxing ring with me. That punk wouldn't last one minute before being carried out on a stretcher.

You guys led invisible lives. So do most people and I hold not the slightest contempt for that. But those for whom I do are those that pretend that it was the only life to live. In that bar the other night all those guys attending without any shirts on to look like real men ran the opposite direction when the shooting started. The only man was that sheriff's deputy and he did exactly the wrong thing. Not following protocol and running through the front door without any body armor on outlined against the streetlights and doorway.

But you and PutzyBob are a match made in heaven. You really ought to get together.

Oh great. Now the REMF is a master tactician down at the cowboy bar. An expert on yet another subject.

You're a moron, tommy. Just another of life's idiots. A lying sack of ****.

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon moron. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

No Forest Gump, that image of me is just a reflection of you, you're the one who's never done a damn thing in life, a high school dropout, never went into the military, never did a damn thing except smoke pot, that's your greatest thing. And I'm not the bomb type, if I'm going to take care of someone I do it up close and personal without using any weapons other than just me, it keeps things quiet and unmessy. Of course now I'm old I don't resort to taking care of business like that anymore unless forced to like what happen this last spring on a cruise, but I won't go into details to discuss such things with a pot smoking moron like you, suffice to say I was immediately released once information was sent to the ship.

And yes as far as you're concerned, most of the details of my life including my real name is invisible to you and everyone else on the internet, and it's for my family's safety is why that is the way it is.

And why are you commenting on a situation in Thousand Oaks that you know nothing about other than what you read on the internet? Your not a cop, you have no right to judge what the Sheriff guy did right or wrong because you have zero experience in law enforcement, and you weren't standing alongside the sheriff when the action began, so shut the hell up. That sheriff you speak of was Sergeant Ron Helus, he was the first to arrive on the scene he exchanged gunfire with suspect and was shot several times in the process and continued to fire back, his partner dragged him out of the line of fire in hopes of saving his life by protecting him from further shots; dispatch couldn't believe the calmness that Sheriff Helus had in his voice while on the radio at the scene. Sheriff Helus walked into what he knew was a very dangerous situation but his own safety wasn't on his mind, it was the safety of the people in the bar he was concerned for which is why he took point going in with other officers behind him, and due to civilians being in the bar Sheriff Helus followed protocol and training to the letter. If it weren't for the actions of Sheriff Helus more would have died that night. Sheriff Helus was a decorated officer and a dedicated one with over 29 years on the force, including being on the Swat team, and special drug enforcement team. SO Tommy the ass, shut the hell up, you can't even hold a shadow of a man compared to this guy, you're not even worthy enough to tie his shoes, in fact you're not even worth enough as so much as to look at the man. I strongly suggest you go back smoke a few more joints and leave this subject alone.

It's one thing that we have this batter between us on stupid stuff but it's an entirely different thing in my book concerning this situation, you crossed a line here on this forum and with me; NOW GO HOME.

Oooo, I crossed a line with you? Are you going to call me out? Tell me where you live and I'll let you do it in person. You couldn't possibly care what happened to that deputy who could be alive today and possibly have saved some lives had he followed protocol and been wearing body armor and entered through a side entrance so he wasn't outlined and a perfect target. Your knowledge of strategy looks like that of PansyBob - all learned by watching movies. Believing that the TV show NCIS is anything at all like the real thing. But I suppose once a moron always a moron. Tell us all, stupid, do you think that a SWAT team would have run in there like that?

Last edited: