New american bike company

I was thinking about how alone you and PansyBob are.

Tell me. How does it feel to have people living inside your head? Rent free.

Let's see...

1. breakfast

No transition...jump topics.

2. air quality

3. 14 minus 10

4. volunteers info on memberships

5. He was thinking...hard to believe

6. describes self and others

7. mentions 72 fambly members

8. derides name calling after calling names

Well. All righty then!

Now...back to your lie about 600 Watts and the apology you owe.

Not to me. You don't owe me a dime.

To yourself.

Tell me. How does it feel to have people living inside your head? Rent free.

Let's see...

1. breakfast

2. air quality

3. 14 minus 10

4. volunteers info on memberships

5. He was thinking...hard to believe

6. describes self and others

7. mentions 72 fambly members

8. derides name calling after calling names

Well. All righty then!

Now...back to your lie about 600 Watts and the apology you owe.

Not to me. You don't owe me a dime.

To yourself.
Give me your name and address and I'll deliver that dime to you. Your fear of old people certainly show exactly what sort of courage you have.

upload_2018-11-13_20-3-52.jpeg

LMAO! You're a lunatic. A lying sack of ****.

C'mon, tommy. Tell us all again how you permanently disabled SIX MEN!!!

What a dork.

Yes, I'm so alone Doctor Knowitall, can you come over to my house and spend some quality time together? We could be real friends and tell lies together and see who can tell the biggest lie. I would feel so less alone if we could do that.

Yes, I'm so alone Doctor Knowitall, can you come over to my house and spend some quality time together? We could be real friends and tell lies together and see who can tell the biggest lie. I would feel so less alone if we could do that.
PansyBob is already dancing around and would like to come over and see you. He keeps posting "ME TOO ME TOO". If you two get together just imagine what tremendous things you can accomplish together. You can always count on him to follow you around like a dog and lick your feet.

Froze actually has a functional brain, tommy.

Your brain is FUBAR.

Froze doesn't lie about everything nor does he live in a fantasy world.

You lie like a rug and are so far out in space even E.T. has to call long distance to reach you.

Tell us, again, how you "permanently disabled six men" and after that you can teach us all about computers and you know so much you got your identity stolen EIGHT TIMES!

LMAO! What a dweeb!

Sure, 32 pounds isn't bad for a tandem, but let's be real, it's still a hefty load. I've seen heavier, and trust me, they climb like a brick wall. But hey, if you're into that kind of thing, more power to you!

Now, about those husband/wife teams you left in the dust, I'm not surprised. It's all about teamwork and practice, right? I mean, I could probably outclimb most couples on my LeMond Maillot Jaune with Ultegra components (not to brag or anything ).

But seriously, if you're looking to lighten that load, I'd suggest taking a closer look at your components. You might be able to shave off a few pounds with some carbon fiber parts or even a different groupset. And who knows, maybe you'll leave me in the dust next time!