New American-made Beach Cruiser buying advice

Mauby

Aug 12, 2010
Hello, I'm brand new around here but I assure you, this isn't a spam-post. I currently ride around Chicago in a mid-90's Schwinn Classic Cruiser that I bought new back in the day. I've loved it since day one, however it's starting to rust up pretty good and it may be time to go to a new home (or keep for a "back up") My question is this: do you know of any Beach Cruiser-style bicycles made in the USA? I don't want to buy my next bike made in China, or Taiwan, as this one was. The only brand I could find was Worksman Cycles from New York. Looking to see if any of you have any advice/information on this subject. Would also consider beach cruisers made in certain European countries, but I don't think they make this style of bike over there. Anyway, I appreciate in advance any help you send my way. Thanks.

Mauby

Mauby said:
Hello, I'm brand new around here but I assure you, this isn't a spam-post. I currently ride around Chicago in a mid-90's Schwinn Classic Cruiser that I bought new back in the day. I've loved it since day one, however it's starting to rust up pretty good and it may be time to go to a new home (or keep for a "back up") My question is this: do you know of any Beach Cruiser-style bicycles made in the USA? I don't want to buy my next bike made in China, or Taiwan, as this one was. The only brand I could find was Worksman Cycles from New York. Looking to see if any of you have any advice/information on this subject. Would also consider beach cruisers made in certain European countries, but I don't think they make this style of bike over there. Anyway, I appreciate in advance any help you send my way. Thanks.

Mauby

Ellsworth Handcrafted Bikes