New Anquet Maps

Theo

Guest
Hi there,

can anyone share his/her experience with the new Anquet
CD's. There were many postings about Anquet before the
release in March but hardly any at the moment. I will be
walking in the Lakedistrict in 4 weeks time, is there an
outdoorshop in Keswick that sells the new Anquet CD's ?(not
only for the LD but also for Scotland).

Thanks, Theo.

theo wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> can anyone share his/her experience with the new Anquet
> CD's. There were many postings about Anquet before the
> release in March but hardly any at the moment. I will be
> walking in the Lakedistrict in 4 weeks time, is there an
> outdoorshop in Keswick that sells the new Anquet CD's
> ?(not only for the LD but also for Scotland).

No comments on the product qualities (*) however, George
Fisher should have copies.

(* I think all OS derived mapping computer products are over
priced due to the OS licensing regime, and haven't yet found
a need to print my own maps rather than use paper ones).

--
NC - Webmaster for http://www.2mm.org.uk/ Replies to
newsgroup postings to the newsgroup please.