New Anquet Maps

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Theo, Mar 17, 2004.

  1. Theo

    Theo Guest

    Hi there,

    can anyone share his/her experience with the new Anquet
    CD's. There were many postings about Anquet before the
    release in March but hardly any at the moment. I will be
    walking in the Lakedistrict in 4 weeks time, is there an
    outdoorshop in Keswick that sells the new Anquet CD's ?(not
    only for the LD but also for Scotland).

    Thanks, Theo.

    Tags:

  2. Nc

    Nc Guest

    theo wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > can anyone share his/her experience with the new Anquet
    > CD's. There were many postings about Anquet before the
    > release in March but hardly any at the moment. I will be
    > walking in the Lakedistrict in 4 weeks time, is there an
    > outdoorshop in Keswick that sells the new Anquet CD's
    > ?(not only for the LD but also for Scotland).

    No comments on the product qualities (*) however, George
    Fisher should have copies.

    (* I think all OS derived mapping computer products are over
    priced due to the OS licensing regime, and haven't yet found
    a need to print my own maps rather than use paper ones).

    --
    NC - Webmaster for http://www.2mm.org.uk/ Replies to
    newsgroup postings to the newsgroup please.