New awesome looking line of women's cycling gear

von301ne

May 11, 2011
Hi Ladies, I am in the process of establishing a new hip line of women's cycling gear, great colors great designs. Please feel free to give me some input as to what you are looking for. I will keep you posted with the progress./img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

I'm always in the market for "hip" women's cycling apparel and accessories. I'm always checking out Team Estrogen's website. Would love to see what you come up with.

Hi Donna, thanks for the response. I have being cycling for several years, and have always used the guys gear, as I found the women's stuff was just too foo foo or drab. I like bright colors with imaginative and awesome designs so I have started my own line. I am looking forward to bringing a couple of the cycling shirts to market as soon as possible. Keep checking in for updates./img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

I'd like to see some larger sizes. Men's cycling clothes can go all the way up XXXL, but most women's gear only seems go up to a very small XL - about a size 14 or 16 at most. I'm definitely not shaped like a man, so I end up making my own stuff to get something that fits properly.

I think its great that you are able to make your own stuff so it fits more to your preference.
I will certainly keep your response on my list of suggestions/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

I have to agree with the need for plus sizes.

I especially love skorts because no one wants to see my thighs and butt in tight shorts, but mostly I can only find black ones that are large enough.

Good luck with your new venture.

Karen