new! azub clwb

Not new... It's the same design as the M5 compact from what I understand and they seem much more
willing to promote the SWB. Honestly not sure if they even still offer this bike from my last
converation with them.

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 19:20:09 GMT, <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.azub.cz/typ-ce.html (czech text)

Bryan J. Ball Editor/Publisher www.bentrideronline.com

We would like to see the former Warsaw Pact nations build themselves up quickly and successfully.
Lets all down a six-pack of http://www.pilsner-urquell.com/ (if one can drink a website)

--

Joel Wilson Fort Lauderdale
Proud 2 B a pioneering satellite radio subscriber AI4I is always on the trailing edge of technology