New Barcroft Dakota

mike vore

Guest
Bill Cook (http://barcroftcycles.com) delivered my new Dakota today - so in
spite of having lots to do I took it for a short (19mi) ride. It was great, I
still have to get used to the shorter wheelbase - the old bike was was a
Limbo, now sitting dejected and pouting with a flat front tire. Now all I
have to do is outfit it with reflectors and flashers. I'll give a better
review after I get some miles on it.

--
Mike Vore
http://www.OhMyWoodness.com

mike vore wrote:
> Bill Cook (http://barcroftcycles.com) delivered my new Dakota today - so in
> spite of having lots to do I took it for a short (19mi) ride. It was great, I
> still have to get used to the shorter wheelbase - the old bike was was a
> Limbo, now sitting dejected and pouting with a flat front tire. Now all I
> have to do is outfit it with reflectors and flashers. I'll give a better
> review after I get some miles on it.

You didn't carve your own frame out of wood? ;-)

>From the one time I met him, Bill Cook seems like a good guy, and the

Barcroft bikes are very nicely detailed and finished.

--
Tom Sherman - Post Free or Die!