New batch of Barcelona 2003 videos available

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Donald Graft, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Donald Graft

    Donald Graft Guest

    The following new MPEG videos are now available at my web site:

    http://www.buehlerbluemarlins.net/videos/videos.html

    lisogor1.mpg Oleg Lisogor, Ukraine, men 50m breast final, silver medal

    start1.mpg Barcelona2003 unknown

    beard1.mpg Amanda Beard, USA women 100m breast final

    hackett2.mpg Grant Hackett, Australia, men 4x200 free relay final

    zhivanevskaya1.mpg Nina Zhinanevskaya women's 50m back final, Spain, gold medal, championship
    record (28.48)

    kitajimaturn1.mpg Kosuke Kitajima, Japan, mens 200m breast final, gold medal, WR (2:09.42)

    The Hackett clip is superb.

    Remarkable in the Zhinanevskaya clip is the amazing palm-down hand entry. It looks just like Inky
    slamming her entry!

    Don

    Tags:

  2. Oscargrouch

    Oscargrouch Guest

  3. Colin Priest

    Colin Priest Guest

  4. Donald Graft

    Donald Graft Guest

    There was indeed a short period when an incorrect videos.html page was installed. Sorry for the
    inconvenience.

    Don

    server.bigpond.net.au...