New bib shorts & a lovely ride

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Andrew, May 10, 2003.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    I went to my LBS and for a very reasonable £17.95 got a nice new pair of shorts. Very comfy
    they are too.

    Being slightly taller than average & with an "aerodynamic" George Melly they improved my comfort on
    the bike no end.

    Ended up in the Vale of York & experienced a rare English phenomenon, warm wind. No not from my
    backside, across the fields.

    A good day finished before the showers arrived.

    --
    Andrew

    "Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
    stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

    Tags:

  2. Gonzalez

    Gonzalez Guest

    andrew wrote:

    >I went to my LBS and for a very reasonable £17.95 got a nice new pair of shorts. Very comfy
    >they are too.

    T A K E C O V E R ! ! !
    --
    remove remove to reply

  3. Marc

    Marc Guest

    andrew <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I went to my LBS and for a very reasonable £17.95 got a nice new pair of shorts. Very comfy they
    > are too.

    Incooooooommminngggg!

  4. >> I went to my LBS and for a very reasonable £17.95 got a nice new pair of shorts. Very comfy they
    >> are too.
    >
    >Incooooooommminngggg!

    But when you least expect it ....

    The PSF ;-)

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  5. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "Marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > andrew <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I went to my LBS and for a very reasonable £17.95 got a nice new pair of shorts. Very comfy they
    > > are too.
    >
    > Incooooooommminngggg!

    Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust.............

    Pete

  6. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >> I went to my LBS and for a very reasonable £17.95 got a nice new pair
    of
    > >> shorts. Very comfy they are too.
    > >
    > >Incooooooommminngggg!
    >
    > But when you least expect it ....
    >
    > The PSF ;-)

    I KNEW you wouldn't be able to resist!

    What do you have against b*b garments?

    And why PSF?

    --
    Andrew

    "Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
    stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  7. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > >What do you have against b*b garments?
    >
    > They are foul objects, the spawn of satan. Simple

    Ah but very comfy. Yes without your shirt on you do look a t**t. But they avoid roll over on the
    waist & that horrible gappy bit behind that can lead to builders smile.

    > >And why PSF?
    >
    > I am the paving slab fairy

    VERY illuminating ;-)

    --
    Andrew

    "Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
    stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

    > Cheers, PSF
    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  8. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

  9. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Yes without your shirt on you do look a t**t.
    >
    > Even with shirt on they are *awful* - think Mr Muscle ads. YUK!!!

    Ahh well I'm a bit fatter than him!

    > never, in the history of cycling, has a garment been made that is so *unattractive* - a *complete
    > turnoff* YUK!!

    But so comfy. Surely the prospect of the smile must be worst!

    --

  10. wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    >> Yes without your shirt on you do look a t**t.
    >
    > Even with shirt on they are *awful* - think Mr Muscle ads. YUK!!!

    Do you have x-ray vision? :)

    They are so incredibly comfy to wear I wouldn't use anything else. I wish I could find a thinner
    version for normal day-to-day usage :)

    --
    StainlessSteelRat
    Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: I can't. Fran: Can't what?