NEW Bike Auction Site

Stephen Martin

Guest
Hello all. This is a 1 time posting. I am hoping to get people to list auctions on the new Mountain
Bike Auction site!! www.mtbsource.com is totally free!! Cost nothing to register, no listing fee's
or bidding fee's!!! You do have to register to either buy or sell but that is it!!

Go ahead give it a shot. You have nothing to lose!

Thanks so much Steve

> Hello all. This is a 1 time posting. I am hoping to get people to list auctions on the new
> Mountain Bike Auction site!! www.mtbsource.com is totally free!! Cost nothing to register, no
> listing fee's or bidding fee's!!! You do have to register to either buy or sell but that is it!!
>
> Go ahead give it a shot. You have nothing to lose!
>
> Thanks so much Steve

What's with displaying the auction ID? not many people are going to remember a complete MD5 sum.
perhaps a smaller number based on an auto- increment would be easier to remember, and it can be
started at any value, so instead of "Auction ID: 1", you could have "Auction ID: 7665".

Auctions should be bookmarkable. perhaps having the auction id in the query string, and referencing
it from that.

And if you don't mind me asking, what's with all the empty space at the bottom?

Just some thoughts and ideas.

~Travis
--
travis57 at megalink dot net

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/mtty.mp3

[email protected] (Stephen Martin) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello all. This is a 1 time posting. I am hoping to get people to list auctions on the new
> Mountain Bike Auction site!! www.mtbsource.com is totally free!! Cost nothing to register, no
> listing fee's or bidding fee's!!! You do have to register to either buy or sell but that is it!!
>
> Go ahead give it a shot. You have nothing to lose!
>
> Thanks so much Steve

!!
That's a great idea!!!! I wonder why ebay didn't think of that???? "Nothing to lose"??? Of course I
have something to lose....... Why waste my time at that site when there''''s so much perfectly good
pixellated **** out there????????
!!s!!