New bike Bachetta clone

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Kirt Bowman, Apr 8, 2003.

  1. Kirt Bowman

    Kirt Bowman Guest

    Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
    liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com

    --
    Kirt Bowman
    24/20 v-rex r-30 vision

    Tags:

  2. bad link
    --------

    "Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
    > liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com
    >

    > --
    > Kirt Bowman
    > 24/20 v-rex r-30 vision

    > bad link
    > --------
    >
    > "Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
    > > liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com

    It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
    propagation problem or a flakey server.

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  4. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    "Cletus D. Lee" wrote:

    > It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
    > propagation problem or a flakey server.

    < http://www.volaerecumbents.com/ > is working now.

  5. could just be me, but it still won't connect as of 11:51 pm
    ...................................................... "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Cletus D. Lee" wrote:
    > >
    > > It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
    > > propagation problem or a flakey server.
    >
    > < http://www.volaerecumbents.com/ > is working now.

  6. M..Leuck

    M..Leuck Guest

    Me either

    > could just be me, but it still won't connect as of 11:51 pm
    > ...................................................... "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote
    > in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Cletus D. Lee" wrote:
    > > >
    > > > It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
    > > > propagation problem or a flakey server.
    > >
    > > < http://www.volaerecumbents.com/ > is working now.
    > >
    > > Tom Sherman - Various HPV's Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

  7. Edward Wong

    Edward Wong Guest

    "Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
    > liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com

    IMHO the only thing that makes these bikes "Bachetta like" is the M5 seat. These frames are from ATP
    (Vision) and they've been around before Bachetta. Even the handlebar, stem are Vision.

    I agree that Rolf must have seen the sales potential of these "high racer" type bikes and made a
    business decision to introduce their own line. The Hostel Shoppe is big on mailorder/internet sales
    which is against Bachetta's policy. I see nothing wrong with Bachetta's policy or Hostel Shoppe's
    sales plan. The two companies will continue to prosper:)

    Edward Wong Orlando, FL

  8. Derek Swift

    Derek Swift Guest

    > bad link

    Worked for me.

    Derek

  9. Derek Swift

    Derek Swift Guest

    > Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
    > liked the design and the sales potential.

    Well, judging by the history of this newsgroup, no one has to own the bike or bike product for it to
    be shredded and trashed.

    Derek

  10. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    > "Cletus D. Lee" wrote:
    > >
    > > It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
    > > propagation problem or a flakey server.
    >
    > < http://www.volaerecumbents.com/ > is working now.

    And now back at work (7AM) I get page not found. But I can ping and get an IP address of
    209.15.137.81

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  11. Kirt Bowman

    Kirt Bowman Guest

    Just checked the link No problems

    "Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
    > liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com
    >

    > --
    > Kirt Bowman
    > 24/20 v-rex r-30 vision

  12. Yep...she worx now 4me2
    ---------------------------
    "Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Just checked the link No problems
    >

    > "Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
    > > liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com
    > >

    > > --
    > > Kirt Bowman
    > > 24/20 v-rex r-30 vision

  13. John W

    John W Guest

    Lorenzo should like this, a Bacchetta style of bent that can be mail ordered.

    John

    "Edward Wong" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
    > > liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com
    >
    > IMHO the only thing that makes these bikes "Bachetta like" is the M5 seat. These frames are from
    > ATP (Vision) and they've been around before Bachetta. Even the handlebar, stem are Vision.
    >
    > I agree that Rolf must have seen the sales potential of these "high racer" type bikes and made a
    > business decision to introduce their own line. The Hostel Shoppe is big on mailorder/internet
    > sales which is against Bachetta's policy. I see nothing wrong with Bachetta's policy or Hostel
    > Shoppe's sales plan. The two companies will continue to prosper:)
    >
    > Edward Wong Orlando, FL

  14. M..Leuck

    M..Leuck Guest

    Works for me now

    "Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > "Cletus D. Lee" wrote:
    > > >
    > > > It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
    > > > propagation problem or a flakey server.
    > >
    > > < http://www.volaerecumbents.com/ > is working now.
    >
    > And now back at work (7AM) I get page not found. But I can ping and get an
    IP address of
    > 209.15.137.81

    > - Bellaire, TX USA -

  15. Don

    Don Guest

    Big stinkin deal. Another bike tooooo tallll for me. Yawn.

    I am scheduled to ride a S/M Phantom on Sunday if it does not rain in Sacramento. Wish me luck. Don

  16. John W

    John W Guest

    My wife has a S/M Stealth (predecessor to the Phantom). Seat is 19" off the ground and it has a 16"
    front wheel. You should have no trouble touching flat footed.

    John