New bike Bachetta clone

Kirt Bowman

Guest
Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com

--
Kirt Bowman
24/20 v-rex r-30 vision

bad link
--------

"Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
> liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com
>

> --
> Kirt Bowman
> 24/20 v-rex r-30 vision

> bad link
> --------
>
> "Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
> > liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com

It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
propagation problem or a flakey server.

- Bellaire, TX USA -

"Cletus D. Lee" wrote:

> It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
> propagation problem or a flakey server.

< http://www.volaerecumbents.com/ > is working now.

could just be me, but it still won't connect as of 11:51 pm
...................................................... "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> "Cletus D. Lee" wrote:
> >
> > It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
> > propagation problem or a flakey server.
>
> < http://www.volaerecumbents.com/ > is working now.

Me either

> could just be me, but it still won't connect as of 11:51 pm
> ...................................................... "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote
> in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Cletus D. Lee" wrote:
> > >
> > > It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
> > > propagation problem or a flakey server.
> >
> > < http://www.volaerecumbents.com/ > is working now.
> >
> > Tom Sherman - Various HPV's Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

"Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
> liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com

IMHO the only thing that makes these bikes "Bachetta like" is the M5 seat. These frames are from ATP
(Vision) and they've been around before Bachetta. Even the handlebar, stem are Vision.

I agree that Rolf must have seen the sales potential of these "high racer" type bikes and made a
business decision to introduce their own line. The Hostel Shoppe is big on mailorder/internet sales
which is against Bachetta's policy. I see nothing wrong with Bachetta's policy or Hostel Shoppe's
sales plan. The two companies will continue to prosper:)

Edward Wong Orlando, FL

> Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
> liked the design and the sales potential.

Well, judging by the history of this newsgroup, no one has to own the bike or bike product for it to
be shredded and trashed.

Derek

> "Cletus D. Lee" wrote:
> >
> > It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
> > propagation problem or a flakey server.
>
> < http://www.volaerecumbents.com/ > is working now.

And now back at work (7AM) I get page not found. But I can ping and get an IP address of
209.15.137.81

- Bellaire, TX USA -

Just checked the link No problems

"Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
> liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com
>

> --
> Kirt Bowman
> 24/20 v-rex r-30 vision

Yep...she worx now 4me2
---------------------------
"Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Just checked the link No problems
>

> "Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
> > liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com
> >

> > --
> > Kirt Bowman
> > 24/20 v-rex r-30 vision

Lorenzo should like this, a Bacchetta style of bent that can be mail ordered.

John

"Edward Wong" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Kirt Bowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Well here it is has anyone ordered one yet? I wonder how this works for Bachetta. Rolf must have
> > liked the design and the sales potential. www.volaerecumbents.com
>
> IMHO the only thing that makes these bikes "Bachetta like" is the M5 seat. These frames are from
> ATP (Vision) and they've been around before Bachetta. Even the handlebar, stem are Vision.
>
> I agree that Rolf must have seen the sales potential of these "high racer" type bikes and made a
> business decision to introduce their own line. The Hostel Shoppe is big on mailorder/internet
> sales which is against Bachetta's policy. I see nothing wrong with Bachetta's policy or Hostel
> Shoppe's sales plan. The two companies will continue to prosper:)
>
> Edward Wong Orlando, FL

Works for me now

"Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > "Cletus D. Lee" wrote:
> > >
> > > It worked for me about 3 hours ago at work. It does appear to be dead now at home. Maybe an IP
> > > propagation problem or a flakey server.
> >
> > < http://www.volaerecumbents.com/ > is working now.
>
> And now back at work (7AM) I get page not found. But I can ping and get an
IP address of
> 209.15.137.81

> - Bellaire, TX USA -

Big stinkin deal. Another bike tooooo tallll for me. Yawn.

I am scheduled to ride a S/M Phantom on Sunday if it does not rain in Sacramento. Wish me luck. Don

My wife has a S/M Stealth (predecessor to the Phantom). Seat is 19" off the ground and it has a 16"
front wheel. You should have no trouble touching flat footed.

John