New Bike Forum

Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited

WHAT?

That Admin is a schmuck...he is super over controlling. He deletes all inactive users...after hardly any time, so if you log on, there are probably only like 10 members left. Silly business!

RedRider2009 said:
That Admin is a schmuck...he is super over controlling. He deletes all inactive users...after hardly any time, so if you log on, there are probably only like 10 members left. Silly business!
Not to mention, when I was a mod, I found out that the admin there has two sock puppet accounts of his own, so he's basically breaking his own rules. Two other user names who have the same IP address as the admin's.

Bottom line - looked great at first, until the admin turned out to be a major control freak. He's even worse than the admin on BF that I have a beef with because he doesn't like my sig.

Don't even bother with that forum anymore.

Meek One said:
What's your sig on BF?
It was the same one I use here. One of the admins stripped it from me on Election Day, accusing it of sending malware to the server, and claims that it triggers false positive Norton security alerts, which is total BS. Haven't logged in there since, after stripping all of the info out of my profile there.

Those wanting to check out another new forum can look at the BicycleSmile Forums. They are just getting started, only 20 members and around 100 posts, but hopefully it will grow into something bigger, and better.

BicycleSmile
BicycleSmile Forums

All people who sign up and post in the month of May will be entered to win a Dakine windproof hoody and cycling gloves.

Thanks for taking a look.