new bike question

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by < Zux >, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. < Zux >

    < Zux > Guest

    hello i am planing to buy diamondback jump bike what do you think about it? Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "< ZUX >" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hello i am planing to buy diamondback jump bike what do you think about
    it?

    I think you should ask in alt.bmx.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "< ZUX >" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > hello i am planing to buy diamondback jump bike what do you think
    about
    > > it?
    > >
    > > I think you should ask in alt.bmx.
    > >

    > Well I dunno, alt.bmx is always really busy with loads of messages so I think its best if he
    > asks here.
    >
    > Steve E.

    Bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha! Nice one ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe - Say, how's the foot Steve?

  6. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...

    > about
    > > > it?
    > > >
    > > > I think you should ask in alt.bmx.
    > > >

    > > Well I dunno, alt.bmx is always really busy with loads of messages so I think its best if he
    > > asks here.
    > >
    > > Steve E.
    >
    > Bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha! Nice one ',;~}~
    >

    > Shaun aRe - Say, how's the foot Steve?

    Well they took the pins out last week (B*stards wouldn't even let me keep 'em) which was great but
    they stuck another plaster on which I wasn't really expecting. Should be off next Tuesday = biking
    on Wednesday evening. Foot feels fine, getting a nice tan line across my toes. Cats seem to think
    its a scratch post.

    Steve E.

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Shaun aRe - Say, how's the foot Steve?
    > >

    > Well they took the pins out last week

    Uh-huh.......

    > (B*stards wouldn't even let me keep 'em)

    Same with the ones I had in my hand - he said they were contaminated medical sharps, and as such,
    had to legally be disposed of in the correct manner by the hossy. I tried everything, including
    bribes - no go ;-(

    Bastards indeed!

    > which was great but they stuck another plaster on which I wasn't really expecting. Should be off
    > next Tuesday = biking on Wednesday evening.

    Whe-heyyyyyyy! Betcha can't wait! ',;~}~

    > Foot feels fine,

    Good!

    > getting a nice tan line across my toes. Cats seem to think its a scratch post.

    Heheheh - wait until they're hooked in, then see how far you can launch 'em, heheheheh ',;~}~

    We'll have to hook up for a ride again soon - just let me know when you're up for it, and I'll see
    if I can get away.

    Cheers!

    Shaun aRe

  8. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    spademan o---[) * wrote:

    > Well they took the pins out last week (B*stards wouldn't even let me keep 'em) which was great but
    > they stuck another plaster on which I wasn't really expecting. Should be off next Tuesday = biking
    > on Wednesday evening. Foot feels fine, getting a nice tan line across my toes. Cats seem to think
    > its a scratch post.

    How long till your first 360 attempt? >:)

  9. "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > spademan o---[) * wrote:
    >
    > > Well they took the pins out last week (B*stards wouldn't even let me
    keep
    > > 'em) which was great but they stuck another plaster on which I wasn't
    really
    > > expecting. Should be off next Tuesday = biking on Wednesday evening.
    Foot
    > > feels fine, getting a nice tan line across my toes. Cats seem to think
    its a
    > > scratch post.
    >
    > How long till your first 360 attempt? >:)

    I figure a week on the On-one riding on the road and gravel etc, then I'm good to go. Might as well
    keep hold of the crutches.

    Steve E.

  10. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "< ZUX >" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > hello i am planing to buy diamondback jump bike what do you think about it? Thanks

    I think you are an idiot.

    JD

  11. < Zux >

    < Zux > Guest