New Bike! Weeeeee!

lostmyshape

Jun 23, 2003
just took pics of my new Felt F45... :D brought her home last week. wow, what a great ride. i don't know if it's the better fit, carbon seatstay and fork, or what, but it's waaay more comfy than either old steel bikes i was riding. my speed has increased by almost 2 mi/hr! i feel like i might be able to keep up now... can't wait for that perfect, warm day.

c'mon sun... warmer... i said, warmer...

Originally posted by lostmyshape
just took pics of my new Felt F45... :D brought her home last week. wow, what a great ride. i don't know if it's the better fit, carbon seatstay and fork, or what, but it's waaay more comfy than either old steel bikes i was riding. my speed has increased by almost 2 mi/hr! i feel like i might be able to keep up now... can't wait for that perfect, warm day.

c'mon sun... warmer... i said, warmer...

Sweet looking ride! Ultegra, 18.2lbs nice bike! What were you riding?

mainly, i was riding a too-small, mid 80's, down-tube shifting, suntour equipped Fuji League... given to me by a co-worker (he raced on it in high school). not ideal, but free, and it got me hooked. my co-worker moved away 2 weeks after he gave it to me, so i didn't even get a real chance to properly thank him... well, thanks larry...

now: ultegra/dura ace mix, with FSA carbon cranks and velomax circuit wheels. what a difference! i want to ride it now... stupid job.

mainly, i was riding a too-small, mid 80's, down-tube shifting, suntour equipped Fuji League... given to me by a co-worker (he raced on it in high school). not ideal, but free, and it got me hooked. my co-worker moved away 2 weeks after he gave it to me, so i didn't even get a real chance to properly thank him... well, thanks larry...

now: ultegra/dura ace mix, with FSA carbon cranks and velomax circuit wheels. what a difference! i want to ride it now... stupid job.
I envy you.. I was looking a few weeks ago for my new bike and rode the F70. Nice bike but It just didn't move me..If I had the $$'s to get the F45 with the fsa CARBON vice gossamer and ultegra vice 105 it would have been great. I think that Felt is a great product when you get up into the range of the F45, ended up going LeMond.. Enjoy and hope the Sun finds you soon!!!

i want to ride it now... stupid job.

Yup...i hear ya. Jobs do get in the way of a gorgeous day and a ride on a new bike, don't they.

I just got a new Trek 2200/all ultegra and I want to be on it NOW!

Jerry