New Bike

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Lars Frederikse, May 19, 2003.

  1. HI you all!

    I'm in the new market for a new triathlon bike, and I'm in need of some advise..

    What kind of frames should i look at for my new bike? Felt, Cervelo, Softride or something else ??

    Give me something to work with!!

    // Lars

    Tags:

  2. rodr

    rodr Guest

    One word "Cervelo", either P2K or P3!!!

    Rod [email protected]

    Lars Frederiksen wrote:

    >HI you all!
    >
    >I'm in the new market for a new triathlon bike, and I'm in need of some advise..
    >
    >What kind of frames should i look at for my new bike? Felt, Cervelo, Softride or something else ??
    >
    >Give me something to work with!!
    >
    >// Lars

  3. triathlete13

    triathlete13 Guest

    Trek 5200! All around bike!

    "Lars Frederiksen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > HI you all!
    >
    > I'm in the new market for a new triathlon bike, and I'm in need of some advise..
    >
    > What kind of frames should i look at for my new bike? Felt, Cervelo, Softride or something else ??
    >
    > Give me something to work with!!
    >
    > // Lars

  4. Mike Lana

    Mike Lana Guest

    My favorites, Cervelo p2 or p3 for a straight tri bike Trek 5200 for a straight road bike
    Specialized M5 for a road and tri bike everything depens on a persons fit though. Good Luck Mike

    "Lars Frederiksen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > HI you all!
    >
    > I'm in the new market for a new triathlon bike, and I'm in need of some advise..
    >
    > What kind of frames should i look at for my new bike? Felt, Cervelo, Softride or something else ??
    >
    > Give me something to work with!!
    >
    > // Lars

  5. Billx

    Billx Guest

    Check out the Trek 2300. It's lighter than the 5200 and $800 cheaper. Identical to the 5200 except
    for an aluminum alloy frame rather than carbon fiber. Granted the 5200's ride is softer because
    carbon fiber dampens road vibrations better but from a performance perspective the aluminum frame is
    as good or better for $800 less.

    news:[email protected]...