New bike.

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Andrew B, Feb 1, 2003.

  1. Andrew B

    Andrew B Guest

    I hoping there is someone out their who can help me !

    I am in the market for a new MTB. I have ridden a few and had decided on a Specialized Rockhopper
    Disc (£699), as I was walking past a local shop I noticed they stock Cannondale. I tried the f400
    and it too is a lovely bike.

    Does anyone have any experience of Cannondale bikes or can give advice ?

    --
    Regards,

    Andrew

    Where am I ?

    Try OSGB 623242, 309991

    Overlooking a snowy city.

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

  3. James Annan

    James Annan Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:
    > Andrew B <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone have any experience of Cannondale bikes or can give advice ?
    >

    > Good bikes with a good reputation but you should be aware the company is in Chapter 11 bankruptcy:
    > http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=872

    Indeed. I'm seriously thinking of snapping up a spare tandem frame in case they stop being made.

    James