New bike.

Andrew B

Guest
I hoping there is someone out their who can help me !

I am in the market for a new MTB. I have ridden a few and had decided on a Specialized Rockhopper
Disc (£699), as I was walking past a local shop I noticed they stock Cannondale. I tried the f400
and it too is a lovely bike.

Does anyone have any experience of Cannondale bikes or can give advice ?

--
Regards,

Andrew

Where am I ?

Try OSGB 623242, 309991

Overlooking a snowy city.

Tony Raven wrote:
> Andrew B <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have any experience of Cannondale bikes or can give advice ?
>

> Good bikes with a good reputation but you should be aware the company is in Chapter 11 bankruptcy:
> http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=872

Indeed. I'm seriously thinking of snapping up a spare tandem frame in case they stop being made.

James